More than friends (Naruto×Fem!reader)

A/n: of course i had to do Naruto first <3 he's just like yellow sun. Anyways enjoy and let me know what do you think about it :)

(This is happening after pain's attack, when Konoha is being restored)

THIRD POV

You were walking through the forest, looking for some medical herbs for injured shinobi in your village. Pain attacked it and there were still some people who needed to recover. So you decided to help them, at least a little bit.

The sense of orientation you had was so great that you didn't even realized that you were walking in circles for over an hour now.

Suddenly, you heard crying somewhere close to you. You turned around, but due to trees you couldn't see around well. You already didn't remember the way to Konoha, so you just went in direction of that crying voice. It sounded kinda familiar, but you just couldn't remember. When you were close enough, you saw a boy with bright yellow hair, which is almost as bright as his smile, crying before a stone with some words on it.

He whispered something so silently that you couldn't hear it. You already knew that the yellow head is Naruto and this is the place where Jiraya has his grave. You didn't want to interrupt Naruto, obviously he wanted to be alone, but you just couldn't help it, you wanted to run to him and hug him tightly, letting him to cry on your shoulder.

You were a little bit awkward and didn't know what to do, you were about to turn back and go away when the blode finally spoke. "I know somebody is here. Is it you y/n?" his voice really sounded like he was crying for a while now. 'Oh Naruto, i'm sorry you have to go through all of this' you thought as you sat next to him and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry. I know it must be hard for you as hell. Nobody can ever understand what he meant to you. I'm sorry" you whispered to Naruto.

"There's nothing to be sorry about! Ero sennin died as hero, giving us very important information. He trained me well and i'm going to carry his will until the end! And one day i'm gonna become Hokage dattebayo!" He said, trying to smile, but he couldn't fool you. You were childhood friends, you knew him better than anyone else.

"I just hoped he'll be with me when i'll complete my dreams... that's all" naruto whispered and i hugged him more tightly. "Don't worry, he'll always be looking after you, i never knew him really well, but i'm sure he cared for you and he surely was very proud to have a student like you Naruto" you said with confident voice, trying to comfort Naruto at least a little bit.

He then smiled, like really really smiled with his special smile, which you loved more than anything else. "Thanks Y/n. You really helped me now. I don't know why i have so amazing friend as you are"

You weren't very happy to hear those words. Of course you think he's amazing just... you like him more than friend and even more than best friend. Even though you smiled. "Yeah, of course Naruto. Anything for you"

"You know i heard rumors that Hinata and Sakura started dating. What do you think about it?" You knew that Naruto always liked Sakura, so you were kinda happy when you heard this. You just couldn't help it, you wanted Naruto for yourself.

Y/N POV

"I think as long as they love each other it's good, but i know that you like Sakura very much. Even though don't worry, you'll find someone who will love you too someday"

But nobody will love you as much as I love you Naruto. Nobody will ever love you the way I do. When I'm with you everything just seems so easy and possible. You caused that i have higher goals to accomplish in future. You are the reason why I can keep going, even in times like this. You make my life better.

But these are things i'll never be able to tell you, because you'll never like me. But i hope that the girl you'll love won't be like others, that she won't see you like monster.

"Oh, Y/n i stopped loving Sakura long ago. We talked seriously as adults after that mission to rescue Gaara and we both realized that me and her will never work. But you're right, there is one girl that i like now. She's pretty, strong, confident and she can for sure love somebody like me" my heart broke after hearing this. But this is what i want for him, happy future with a loving girl.

THIRD POV

You felt the warm air on your face as Naruto leaned closer, your eyes staring into his. Your faces were too close. You immediately blushed and he just chuckled. The next thing you know is that his warm, soft lips are on yours.

You were very surprised from the start and you just existed here, not knowing what to do. He put his hands around your waist and brings you even closer than you would ever think is even possible.

Your brain slowly started working and when you realized that you're actually kissing Naruto Uzumaki... No, actually Naruto Uzumaki kissed you, you blushed so hard that you must have looked like a red pepper.

Naruto broke the kiss for a while just to look into your eyes. "I love you y/n" he said and kissed you on cheek. "Will you go on a date with me please?" He asked with puppy eyes.

Worrying about your voice, you just nodded yes and stared at him. He grinned and hugged you. "See Ero sennin? I even found a girl of my dreams. I know you would be very proud of me right now"

He turned to grave, smiled and bowed in front of it before taking your hand and leading you to the village to his house.

~~~~time skip brought to you by Naruto's love for ramen~~~~

When you arrived, you saw a big mess all over his place and just chuckled. 'He will never change' you thought. He just smiled as an apology and went to kitchen.

"Do you want some ramen? I'm gonna make some for me already, because i'm really hungry and ramen is just the best! Or we can go to Ichiraku if you want"

"We can eat and stay here i have no problem with that" You politely said, sitting on couch. "This is not y/n which i know. Who are you and what have you done with her? She never was this polite!" He joked and started laughing.

You stood up and went to kitchen, giving him a small kiss on lips. "Well, I'm your girlfriend now i guess, so i should act at least at start that i'm good" you said smiling when you said the word 'girlfriend'.

"Yes, that's right. You're my beautiful, loving girlfriend, which i love from all of my heart. I have known you for almost a whole life and there is nobody who i could love more than you" he said and kissed you, biting on your lower lip, asking for entrance, which you gave him.

You didn't even battle for dominance, you already knew that Naruto would win now. He explored your mouth. A muffled moan came from you. You both broke the kiss, catching your breath.

Naruto took a good and especially a very long look at you. You blushed and tried to hide from his eyes, even though you both had clothes on.

"Come on, don't be so shy" he said and started kissing your collar bone and searching for your sweet spot. When he found it he started sucking on it. You moaned and right after put you hand in front of your mouth.

'What tf is happening with me?' you thought as Naruto stopped and looked at you. "N-Naruto i don't think i'm prepared for this yet, i'm really sorry. I just-" you started to apologize, but he stopped you.

"It's okay princess. Take your time. We can take it slowly okay? No need to hurry it. I'll wait for you as long as you need. I'll always love you" he whispered to me.

"I love you too" you said, hugged him and closed your eyes, enjoying your amazing boyfriend.

A/N: okay, first oneshot is here! I'm so sorry guys for the ending, i know it's a cliffhanger, but i'm still thinking about part 2 with lemon, what do you guys think? Also this is my first time writing, so i hope you enjoyed it at least a little bit! Also sorry for any grammatical mistakes, i'm writing this at 1:45 am. during school day and also english is not my native language, so if you find anything that is written wrong just tell me and i'll correct it!

~~~Hanami