Rescue mission pt.2 🍋 (Neji×Fem!reader)

A/N: well enjoy, if somebody couldn't tell this from the title, this will be smut, so if not comfortable please don't read

Y/N'S POV

It was already a year since me and Neji started dating. Even though we were together for a year, we only kissed, but I wanted more, like I was already 19 and he was 18 amd we were both virgins. It sucks, but I was gonna change it all this night for our first year's anniversary.

Neji was currently on a mission, but he will come to my appartement before midnight. I didn't need to do some big prepararions, I just prepared some ramon as dinner for us. I decided to wear only apron and that's all to tease Neji little.

I sat down on a chair in my dining room and started to read book. By the time I heard a quiet knock on the door, the ramen was cold and I was getting bored too, so I immediately got up and ran to the door, totally forgetting that the only thing I wore was just apron.

I excitedly opened the door and saw Neji standing there. He didn't seemed very tired and probably mission wasn't that hard because there weren't any visible wounds or bruises on him. I let him in and ran again to the kitchen, so I could hide the book I was reading. It was one of Kakashi's pervy books, he gave one to me, but I didn't want Neji to know that.

When Neji entered the kitchen, I was holding a chair for him, signalizing that he can sit there. "I made you dinner Neji, because I was sure that you'll be hungry when you came back" I said in provocative tone. His eyes widened when he saw that I have only that apron on. I smiled at him sweetly. Everything is going as planned.

"You really stayed up until now just to welcome me? How sweet of you, thanks my darling" he responded, not in a way I hoped he would respond. So I did what I thought was the best- climbed on his lap. "Well, who would have imagined it, ramen is now cold because you came too late... i don't think you can eat that, we need to heat it up, so instead you should eat something else" I said in my best seductive tone, hoping he would take a hint and started to do things as well.

He moved a bit, only to make sure I felt a bulge forming in his pants. "Well, if you insist so much... then okay, I'll eat something else and I have a clear idea of what I want to eat right now... or rather who~" after this being said he started to kiss me hungrily, sliding his tongue into my mouth. I moaned into kiss, I was getting hot with each minute more and more.

Neji stood up and placed me from his lap on the table, making sure to put bowls with ramen away. "I hope you don't have a mission tomorrow, because you won't be able to walk tomorrow darling" he said and his hands started to travel across my body, stopping on my hips. He started to kiss my neck with short kisses.

His hands continued to by back, untying my apron. He got rid of it and his eyes scanned now my naked body. "You look so beautiful" he whispered in my ear and I shivered at his words.

He then put his face in between my legs and started to lick my inner thights. I moaned his name, which seemed to turn him on more, because he moved his tongue to my entrance. He slowly licked it, carefully tasting me.

"I can say, this is much more better than ramen" I couldn't even answer him, because of how good his licking was. He inserted his tongue inside me, making me jolt a little bit at this unfamiliar feeling. He grabbed my hips and pushed them downwards, so his tongue could go deeper. My precum was already long time ago dripping against his tongue. It was so good and soon enough I cummed, my walls tightening and my cum going down on his tongue.

He made sure to get every one drop of it and then kissed me, letting me taste myself. "Was it good my darling? Or do you even want more?" I nodded, all of my body filled with excitement of what was going to happen. "Use your words darling"

"Y-yes, I want y-you" I said between my short breaths, still panting a little bit from my release just a while ago. "You have to ask exactly what you want" he ordered, looking in my eyes and not moving at all. This man was just literally making me beg for him, but still I wanted him so bad, that I didn't mind it.

"I-i want y-your c-cock i-inside of me" i said, stuttering a lot. "Well then, I think I should listen to you, in the end you fed me really good. He started taking off his shirt and then his pants. The erection in his underwear was big, I would guess around 8 inch (that's around 20 cm).

He then toook off everything, leaving himself naked in front of me as well. He was full hard on, already positioning himself in front of my entrance. "I think you know this, somebody must have told you already, but this is probably gonna hurt a little, so bear the pain for a while okay? I promise I'll make you feel like in heaven after" he promised and was about to enter me, when I realized something.

"WAIT!" I yelled and moved away from him as much as I could on that table. "What is wrong darling?" he asked, very confused about this situation. "We have to use protection, I don't wanna kids yet, I'm not prepared and plus it's going to protect both of us. I already bought a condom, it's here" I walked over to my secret place, even though my legs felt like jelly.

I grabbed the first condom which I thought would suit him and handed it over to him. "Of course darling, sorry that I've forgotten about this. I'm not prepared to have kids now either"

"Now then can we continue where we left?" he asked when the condom was on his cock. I nodded and went on the same place as I was, his dick entering me very slowly.

It did hurt a little, but as soon as he was all the way in, the pain started to go away. As he saw that the pleasure started taking over, he made a few slow thurts first, picking up his speed after.

The room was filled with both of yours moans and sweaty skin clapping against each other. His thursts started to get more chaotic and harder than before. Neji was hitting your g-spot, which make you moan his name louder and louder. "N-Nejiiii~ I-" you screamed before you cummed, your walls now tightening around his cock. Soon you felt how he released his seed as well, but of course in condom, so there wasn't a chance you'd get pregnant.

He soon pulled out. "Well, that was very good dinner darling, I think I could get used to it more" he smirked and picked you up, heading to bathroom to clean both of you up. Your legs were unable to move, so Neji had to clean both of you, but he didn't mind.

After that he went with you to your bedroom and kissed you on your cheek and put blanket over both of you.

"I love you my darling, my y/n"

"I love you too Neji"

With this you both fell asleep after a very good dinner.

A/N: Well it's here and even on time whew! I thought I wouldn't made it in time, but oh well somehow managed it, so I hope it isn't bad and you enjoyed this you horny bitches. Anyway luv y'all and have a great day! There probably won't be any update tomorrow, but Tuesday next week I'll post another oneshot so stay tuned! Also pls share, like, comment etc... also requests as always still open!

~~~Hanami