My Queen (Dom!Hinata×Fem!reader)🍋

This story was requested by Fr1edWe1rd0, hope u enjoy!!!

Warning: girl×girl ahead and smut <3

Y/N'S POV

I liked Hinata for quite a long time now. I just love how she acts, that courageous smile she has and the way she flirts. She was Byakugan princess, there was no one who could ever use Byakugan better than her.

I snapped out of my thoughts and realised I got lost on my way home. Of course, something like this can happen only to me, to such a loser ninja who can get lost in her own village.

I started to tear up, like a pathetic person I was. I tried to find some good orientation points which could help me find where I am, but it was unsuccessful. I lived in Konoha for 17 years and I still got lost. Just nice.

Soon the dark started sprawling and I still didn't know where I was.

THIRD POV

Little did Y/N know, in the dark, someone was watching her carefully. Every step she took, her pursuer followed and when the clock annouced eleven pm, the person made a move.

They covered Y/N's mouth and knocked her out.

Y/N'S POV

The last thing I knew, is that someone knocked me out. Then there was a dreamless sleep until I strated to wake up.

I was sitting on a chair in some room, God knows where. There was nothing that I could use. My hands were tied behind the back of the chair.

Soon a pair of warm hands touched my shoulders. I immediately turned my head, to see that person, but I still couldn't see them. They leaned their head near my ear.

"Hello darling, ready for our night?" asked usually sweet voice, which I immediately recognized. It was Hinata.

"W-what is h-happening?" I asked in utter shock. "You stuttered. That's soooo cute" she moved in front of me, so I could finally see her all. She had on a costume, which covered nothing at all. It was basically just two straps, so her body was shining in it like the brightest star she is. Her breasts were full and round, just as I was imaging.

She started walking around the chair and from time to time touching my thight. I was still shocked from what was happening, so I could just sit and watch. She stopped in front of me and started touching my legs more and more. Then she sat on my thight and started whispering to my ear.

"You like this don't you? You're enjoying this as much as I am, right baby? I can see it on your face" she smiled and started to give me a private lap dance.

I really enjoyed this and wondered if this is some of my sick imagination or reality. She started kissing my neck up to my lips. She kissed me and I immediately opened my mouth. Her tongue slipped in and the heat in the room was rising with unexpected speed. She ripped my t-shirt off and soon enough my shorts were off as well. She started going lower with her hot mouth.

She kissed all over my chest to my tummy. It must have been very hard for her, in the pose we were, so she ripped the rope, which was tying my hands. She picked me and laid me down on floor. Now she could do whatever she wanted to me.

She started kissing again, now on my thights and I moaned. She smirked against my skin, which sent shivers all across my body. My hands went into her soft hair. She took off my panties and started slowly licking my clit. My back arched and I moaned her name loudly.

"What about calling me Queen? Think you can do that?" She asked with a big smirk on her face. I nodded and moaned again as I felt something going under my bra and massaging my boobs. It was Hinata's hands. She licked my clit faster. We were both moaning mess by now.

"P-please" i moaned, not being able to even think. "Please what baby?" She teased me, and went with hands lower to my vagina. "Please my queen. Do it" i somehow formed the words.

After that she put a finger inside of me, slowly adding until third finger. I was so full, it hurt like hell. She kissed my cheek and started moving with her fingers. She went faster and she was so good with it that soon I came on her fingers. She pulled them put and licked each one precisely.

"Enjoyed this baby? Well, we can do it again" she said after she saw my tired nods. "Now rest, for the first time it was pretty good" i nodded again and slowly drifted off to sleep, falling asleep as I was on the floor, without anything on.

~~~time skip to morning~~~

I woke up in a bed next to Hinata. We were both naked and I turned red as I remembered what happened, but soon I smiled and enjoyed seeing Hinata peacefully sleep.

A/N: sooo how was it? Did you enjoy it? I hope yes. The updates will be a little bit irregular next weeks, but I'll try update at least once a week (probably end up updating once in two weeks lol). Anyway vote, comment and share! Luv y'all horny readers

~~~~Hanami