More than friends 🍋 pt.2 (Naruto×Fem!reader)

A/N: This will contain smut🍋, i'll warn you when the scene comes in, if you're uncomfortable don't read and just skip it!

THIRD POV

You and Naruto were already dating for 2 months and everyday with him was amazing. He was funny, he could make you smile and he made your life better.

Even right now you were heading towards his apartement, because you were bored and wanted to hang out with him. You walked for only a few minutes, he lived only a few streets away from you.

You were dressed casually, baggy (f/c) t-shirt and sporty shorts with your favourite shoes. It was already night, but you weren't cold, because it was middle of summer.

You knocked on the door of Naruto's apartement and waited until he opened. You weren't prepared on the sight that you got. He opened the door shirtless, showing his perfect body, specifically his muscles. He must have been working hard, especially a last few years, because last time you've seen him shirtless he didn't have so strong muscles.

He smiled. "Like what you see princess?" he asked and shook his head, water drops drippling from his hair. "I-I'm so sorry! I should come in a different time, sorry for disturbing you while you were taking your shower" you said, blushing like crazy.

You turned away, prepared to walk away, when he touched your hand and stopping you from going away. "Don't go away. I'll just get a t-shirt and we can hang out little. I don't wanna to be alone this night" he said and you just nodded yes in response.

He pulled you inside his apartement and closed the door behind you. "We should go to Ichiraku! I just got my payment from my last mission and I want to spend these money with you on ramen of course!" he grinned and ran off to his room getting his t-shirt and taking it on. He then grabbed your hand and ran from his apartement to Ichiraku, only closing door and not locking it.

~~~~ time skip to Ichiraku's brought to you by naruto's love for you~~~~

You sat down next to Naruto. It was really late now and it was close to the closing time of Ichiraku, but since both of you knew the owner, he let it be and prepared your ramen. You and Naruto didn't even need to order, the owner knew very well what you want. For you it was Tonkotsu ramen and for Naruto it was Miso ramen with extra pork.

You quietly ate it. "Thank you sir" the both of you thanked and Naruto paid. "I see, you're on a date huh? Well, good luck with Naruto y/n" the owner said and gave you a smirk. You just smiled. "Don't worry Teuchi, i'll take the best care of y/n!" Naruto said and grinned widely. He then grabbed your hand and ran away. "Goodbye-" you didn't even finish the sentence and you were already a halfway to his apartement.

Both of you slowed down, you catching your breath, buceasu you didn't expect to be running so fast. "Aren't you cold y/n?" Naruto asked with worried voice. Just then you realized how really cold it was outside now. You shrugged your shoulders, not really giving him and answer, but he put his arm around your shoulders, pulling you closer to him. "Don't worry princess, i'll make sure that you aren't cold and that you won't catch a cold" you smiled at his words. 'How can I have such an amazing boyfriend? And he's all mine' you thought.

"I love your smile princess" he said pulling you even closer, so you could even feel his muscles thourgh the thin fabric of the t-shirt. "Why do you always call me princess?" you asked, really curious what he'll say.

"Hmmmm, let me think... first you are as beautiful as princess. Second your personality is sweet as every other's princesses personality. And you're just giving me the vibes of a princess" he said and kissed you on your head. Just then you got an idea.