So lazy (Shikamaru×Temari) fluff/lime

Hello, hello, I'm alive and well I don't remember how I wanted the previous story to continue, so yeah. I'd like to start writing more often again, but we'll see how that turns out. love y'all 😘 also they both have around like 16 and so, so there's no hard smut or anything.

Shikamaru's POV

It was lazy tuesday. Or lazy for some people. I was laying on the roof, watching clouds as usual. Then, Naruto appeared. I had a mission. I let out a loud sigh. This only meant something troublesome is going to happen. "Shikamaruuu you've been assigned to work on chuunin exams with your girlfriend. She'll arrive tomorrow and you will accompany her again. Those are orders from grandma Tsunade." Naruto said. He knows that i don't like when he calls Temari my girlfriend. I mean i wouldn't mind being boyfriend to Temari, but that would be sooo troublesome. And even so i don't know what we are. Neither of us made the first move. But i guess, I'll see tomorrow. For now I'll enjoy my non-troublesome day, being lazy and watching clouds and in the evening returning home.

~~~The next day~~~

I had to wake up really soon. I hate waking up soon. But well I have a mission and I have to complete it. There's no turning back on a mission. I go to the gate and see that Temari is already here. "You're late Shikamaru" she says and sighs. Dealing with this woman will be so troublesome. "I'm right on time, you're just early" i answer and nod at Izumi and Kotetsu, which had to guard the gate, to signal that I'm gonna accompany Temari. Kotetsu nods back at me and smiles. "Okay troublesome, let's go we have chuunin exams to prepare" i point out and start walking to the village. "Can't we stop somewhere to eat? I'm hungry" Temari says and i agree. Dealing with hungry women is the most troublesome thing of all.

After what seemed hours for me, Temari was finally satisfied, so we could actually do some work. Together, we've decided that it would be better if we did the work at my place, since it's far more comfortable than the office. We've entered the house where me and my mom live. My mom wasn't home since it was afternoon, she was probably in town with her friends and that's good since she won't bother us during work. Temari already knew where is my room, so we entered and i sat on the chair, Temari sitting on my bed.

~~~a little time skip~~~

Finally, we've planned almost all of the tasks for chuunin exams, so i could give myself a little break. Planning and designing things with females is so hard. But well we also can't reproduce and all without women yet. "Strange, what Am I even thinking right now? Reproducing? Ew, such a waste of time and energy" I think to myself, accidentally saying it out loud. "Huh?" Temari gives me a strange look.

I look at her, deeply blushing. Well, this is awkward. What should I say to save this situation somehow? "Um well, nothing, i didn't say anything, i was just mumbling to myself-" i try to cover it up, hoping i didn't say it too loud. "I heard what you said Shikamaru. Don't play dumb" she says and I know I'm doomed.

"Um, sorry I was just thinking to myself and well... you know. I didn't even know what i was thinking about-" i try to explain it, but Temari cuts me off as she stands up, goes near me and gives me a small kiss on lips. My eyes widen, not accepting what is happening. Temari then leans back, blushing madly. As reality slowly seeps into me I blush even more, but my actions surprise me more than Temari.

I put my arms around her hips and pull her into my lap on the chair and kiss her on the lips. She kisses me back and puts her hands on my shoulders, slowly leaning into me, yet she luckily still can't feel my hard-on. As we both deepen the kiss, her hands travel from my shoulders to my hair and i pull her even closer to me.

At that time i didn't realize she would feel my hard-on, but it was too late. As she felt it, we both pulled away, again blushing and she tries to look at my face "W-well, that was nice, but I think I should go... It's getting late" she says and I just nod at her. We both stand up, leaving my bedroom as I follow her to the front door.

"Temari... I'm... sorry i guess" i say, hoping i won't ruin our relationship. "Don't worry. We both wanted it. But we should start slowly okay? So next time I'll come here, you should take me to some nice restaurant, then maybe on a walk and then who knows... maybe we can do something else" she says and smirks sexily at me. I blush but nod my head. "Okay, right. So tiresome with you women" i sigh, joking a little "You don't know what is tiresome yet, but you'll see~" she says as she leaves the house, waving at me and i wave back at her. She's going to return to her village, but I sure hope I'll see her soon...

A/N: literally no joking this took me a few months to write but finally! If you want me to write something DM me or write it in the comments and i hope it'll be quicker, but as i said i want to start writing more again, so let's hope i will!