Pretending (Kiba×Fem!reader)

A/N:Okayyyy, this oneshot will probably have 2+ parts because I have a perfect idea in my head, so I hope you'll like it!

Y/N'S POV

Me and Kiba were friends for about 10 years now. That's why I'm so worried about him - he went on a mission to bring Sasuke back to Konoha. It must be a hard mission, but still, genins and one chunin were sent on it.

The only thing I could do, is to pray that he'll return alive to the village.

~~~time skip, after all fights, Kiba is in hospital~~~

The news I heard wasn't good. Kiba was badly hurt and is currently in hospital. Someone from Sand village saved him. I can't believe it. It should have been me who would save Kiba.

I was at home when the news got to me, and I cried for an hour after hearing that. When I finally put myself together, I went to the hospital to see how Kiba was doing.

The nurse showed me the way to get to his room, but when I was about to enter, I heard Kiba whispering something. I couldn't hear what it was, so I decided to ask him about it as I entered his hospital room.

KIBA'S POV

"Dammit, Kiba. You're so weak. You couldn't save and protect Akamaru. Some handsome ninja from hidden sand - wait... what the fuck am I saying... he isn't handsome and I'm not gay! Aghrrrr stop talking to yourself Kiba and put your shit toget-" I was stopped in talking to myself when someone opened the door.

My attention immediately turned to the person only to see y/n standing there. She ran to me and carefully hugged me, avoiding my bandaged areas. I weakly hugged her back. I heard sobbing and then something wet hit my back. I realized it was y/n crying.

"Shhhh, it'll be okay. I'm okay and Akamaru is too. Don't worry I'm not dying or anything like that. I was just hurt a little bit in a battle that's all" I assured her with words. She slowly put it together and broke the hug, to look at me.

"I'm happy that you're alive. So happy you can't even imagine" she said and I knew it was truth.

"It will be alright" I said, and decided to never make y/n cry again. Never again.

Y/N'S POV

"It will be alright" he said. I believed him. That was the time when I strated to develop a big crush on him.

~~~time skip a few years, it's after war and you're both 17~~~

The war has ended and everything was starting to settle down. The only problem you had now was Kiba. That damn Kiba, whom you have a crush for about 5 years now.

You wanted to confess to him many times, however he either didn't get it or someone interrupted before you could even start. But today, it was going to change. It must change.

Kiba invited me to watch a TV at his own house this morning. I, of course, agreed. I was kinda nervous about what I was gonna do, but I had to do it. I have to confess to him.

I put on my f/o (favourite outfit) and set off to go to Kiba's house.

To be continued

Part 2 soon (probably)!!!