Rescue mission (Neji×Fem!reader)

A/N: okay it's finally here enjoyyy :)

THIRD POV

It was friday in the afternoon when Neji was retourning home from mission just to hear that bad thing has happened.

"Neji, you have to go. You have to rescue her and bring her back, but when you can't, we can't risk. You have to destroy her eyes. But please either way bring her back. Alive." ordered Hiashi to Neji.

Neji didn't hesitate and right after hearing those words he went on a rescue mission alone, in secret.

Y/N'S POV

I was summoned by 5th Hokage, Lady Tsunade. It was something urgent and I was one of the shinobis who were in Konoha at the moment. I wondered what it could be about, actually I finished one mission yesterday, so it has to be something extremly important.

I arrived in front of Tsunade's office and knocked twice. As a well-known 'Come in' was said I entered just to see Ten ten and Rock Lee were already here.

Tsunade had serious look on her face, so I already knew some shit went down here. "You asked for me lady fifth" i said and nodded towards Ten ten and Lee. We knew each other pretty well, because since my team was murdered I had a few missions with them as their senior, even though Neji was now more skilled than me, being one year younger.

"Yes Y/N. We have an urgent mission, so we can't lose amy time. You're gonna be the leader of this team. We just got a hold of information that Hinata was captured because of her byakugan. Hiashi already sent Neji, which was totally stupid thing to do, because the enemy is for sure strong even for Neji."

Tsunade said very quickly and her words just then started making sense to me. I nodded to signale that she can continue talking. "Your mission is to bring Hinata back. Since you're a sensory type ninja, this is a mission well-suited for you. Lee and Ten ten will accompany and help you. Depart immediately." Tsunade ordered and nobody hesitated, in blink of eye we were on our way to rescue Hinata.

I stopped on one of the roofs and closed eyes, concentrating on Hinata's or Neji's chakra. The start is always hard, because my sensory justu can detect chakra only of a small place, so we had to repeat this action on different places until I found spot with feeling of Hinata's chakra, which remained here.

It wasn't strong, so she had to be here more than 6 hours before. "I got it" I said to my team. Now we could go faster and soon enough we were already in forest.

~~~time skippo~~~

After travelling few hours the sun has started settling so we had to find a good place to sleep for the night. Lee went ahead and in matter of seconds he found the best place around for camping. As soon as me and Ten ten arrived here as well, Ten ten started to get water, food and sleeping bags from her scrolls.

I picked up some dry branches and placed them in the middle of everything and with my fire jutsu. "Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu" I said and as I exhaled a small amount of fire came out of my mouth. The branches started to burn and just now I could start relaxing.

Soon enough Ten ten gave me food and water. I drank the half of water and then ate three rice balls. It wasn't something special but it was still better than food pills. After our small quiet dinner Lee started doing push ups even though we all should go sleep.

"Lee, stop doing push ups now, me and y/n need to sleep and you too so just stop" Ten ten said and I nodded in agreement. "I'm sorry Ten ten and y/n. Can you bear with me just 100 more push ups and then I'll stop, I promise" Lee said and continued training.

"NO, YOU'RE GOING TO SLEEP NOW, I USED ALMOST ALL OF MY CHAKRA AND NEED TO REST AND I CAN'T DO THAT WHEN SOMEONE IS COUNTING THEIR PUSH UPS. IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE COUNTING MY SECONDS OF LIFE WHICH I HAVE STILL LEFT, SO YOU'RE GOING TO SLEEP NOW, NO EXCUSES" I kinda yelled at him and threw a kunai at him, knowing that I'll miss. "I'm so sorry y/n *Lee with anime tears* I'll stop immediately, just 10 more" he said and in matter of seconds he finished.