High school love 🍋 (Naruto×Sasuke)

A/N: okay, this one won't be ×reader, but i still hope you'll enjoy this... also this will contain boy×boy, if you're not comfortable then don't read. This oneshot is happening in high school, both of them are between 17-18 years. There will be a big smut starting from the middle i guess. Well, you've been warned at least.

SASUKE'S POV

I was walking down the hall, answering a text message that i just received, when a certain yellow head bumped into me.

"I'm sorry!" he said and stopped, on his face an expression of regret. "Watch it next time usuratonkatchi" I said in my usual voice, not paying much attention to him.

"Hey Sasuke, do you wanna go to my party tonight? Many people were invited, but only a few will come, but if you'll come as well maybe Sakura and Ino will decide and go to my party! Anyway it's tonight at 8pm in my apartement, I hope I'll see you there!" he said before running away, not giving me time to answer to his offer.

I sighed, but in mind I was smiling. 'He invited me to his party... well a lot of different things happen during parties and I wouldn't mind if we'll like do something interesting with Naruto' I thought as I continued walking to my next classroom.

I put my phone into pocket on my jeans. I came to classroom and sat the furthest from the teacher's desk. I lay my head down and soon enough fell asleep, waking up when the bell rang and went home.

~~~Time skip brought to you by my laziness~~~

I was lying on my bed, listening to music and thinking about certain boy with bright yellow hair and pretty blue eyes.

'He's always so cute when he gives his special smile to everyone. I just wanna make him mine, want him to smile for me and only me. I don't want to share him with anybody else. I want him for myself for selfish reasons. I want him to moan under me, to do things with him nobody can imagine~' my mind wandered into very, very dirty thoughts and I snapped out of it when I felt growing something down there.

'Well oh shit, now I have to deal with boner. Really nice.' I checked phone and saw that it was already 7:45pm. 'I won't make it in time for his party... well, I'll at least show up to see him.' I went into bathroom and locked the door, hoping that my parents and Itachi wouldn't need to pee now or that they won't hear me.

After I listened to my surroundings and decided that it's safe, I slid my hand into my boxers, touching my hard cock. At the touch of my hand it grew more excited.

I started going quickly up and down with hand, imaginating it was Naruto's hand and not mine. "Ooh, f-faster N-naru..." i accidentaly moaned out and quickly after shutting my mouth, but adding more pressure on my dick and going faster than before. Soon enough I finish, cumming all over.

I quickly cleaned it up and leaving bathroom. Itachi was just passing by, going to his bedroom. "Oh, f-faster N-Naru~" he tries to copy me.

My face turns the brightest red. 'He heard it all- and he won't forget it, he will always remind this to me... i'm doomed' i thought, slowly turning to my room, entering quickly and closing door behind me even faster.

'Now, what should I wear?' I looked into my wardrobe and since it wasn't so big, it didn't took me long to decide. I changed and started going to Naruto's apartement.

~~~another time skip to Naruto's house~~~

I knocked on the door, waiting for answer. The door opened Shikamaru, one of Naruto's friends. I nodded towards him, entering the apartement.