I need you (Tsunade×Fem!reader)

A/N: i just had to make Tsunade next, she's just too amazing to not make at least one oneshot about her. Also this will contain a very little bit of girl × girl so if you don't like please leave. This is angst, mention of blood. This oneshot takes time when Orochimaru, Jiraya and Tsunade got their nicknames as legendary sannins- in the battle against Hanzo.

Y/N POV

I was in the middle of battle against Hanzo with a few surviviors around me as well. We had to defeat him somehow, but the chances were extremely low and nobody around thought that they would make it out of here alive. War is always bad. I was panting really hard, prepared to use my jutsu, but then something hit me from behind and all I could feel after was only pure pain from losing everyone.

TSUNADE'S POV

I was with Orochimaru and Jiraya battling against Hanzo when I saw another person fall onto ground. I looked around, just to find Y/N covered with her blood on the ground. I coudln't believe it. I knew her pretty well, she was usually very sweet and innocent person, even Jiraya coudln't turn her into pervert through she hang out with him and me a lot.

I just can't accept that she's deadly injured. She can't die. We promised before this war that we'll make it out both alive. I don't want to lose her, not after i lost my little brother. She still has the dream of becoming the first female Hokage to prove that someone like her can be important. I have to save her before she can die. That means we have to defeat Hanzo.

I prepared along with Jiraya and Orochimaru and we did the summoning jutsu. The battle was taking too much time and i just couldn't left Jiraya and Orochimaru alone, Hanzo was very strong and I wasn't sure if they could handle it without me.

When finally after what seemed like hours we stopped battling and Hanzo named us the Legendary Sannin i ran to Y/N as fast as i could, checking her pulse. It was weak and unstable, but it was still here. She had a big wound all across her tummy, it was critical as hell, it was lucky that she still was alive. I immediately started healing her, her blood now on my hands. Tears started falling from my eyes.

"Don't die, don't die, don't leave me alone!!!" I screamed the last words loud, getting hopeless each second more and more. Jiraya came to me placing his hand on my shoulder. I knew this damn feeling too well, but i couldn't accept it. Never. "I'm not letting you die Y/N! You won't leave me, not like almost everyone did. YOU HEAR ME? I'M NOT ALLOWING IT!" I said, not caring if anyone could hear me.

I was still healing her, my hands glowing green. She slowly opened her eyes and coughed blood. it landed on me and Jiraya as well. I hopefully started healing her even faster but she stopped me by touching my hand. She sadly smiled at me and Jiraya.

"I guess this is end. I was so lucky to meet you two. I really loved hanging out with you almost all the time. Even though there are things I wanted accomplish, I guess I have to leave them all to you Tsunade. Become the first female Hokage for me. Be the one who will live on no matter what" she said and closed her eyes.

I was just sitting in pool of her blood, unable to do anything. I pulled her head in my lap and started to heal her again, but she didn't allow it. Instead she brought her hands on my face, studying it. I let her do it, enjoying her touches and imaginating everything was okay. Except it wasn't. I have to save Y/N.

She probably sensed what I was about to do, because she again smiled. That one stupid smile. I couldn't handle it, it was just too much for me.

"You know that it doesn't matter anymore. I will die soon. But before i would like to tell something to you" she said and coughed blood again. My heart broke at her words, but still I leaned, so whatever she wanted to say to me, she could say it into my ear.

She whispered me one thing, which I didn't expect to ever hear from her and then she turned to Jiraya. "Take care of her for me okay?" she said to him before she stopped breathing and died right in my arms.

I broke out crying, tears falling all over Y/N's body. I held her closer and laid my head in her neck. "I love you too my dearest Y/N. I love you so much and I will love you forever" I whispered into her neck. I looked into her face, her eyes closed and I kissed her on her lips one last time.

I felt someone's hand squeeze my shoulder and just then I realized Jiraya was here with me all the time. I picked Y/N's lifeless body in bridal style and with Jiraya by my side I carried her all the way to the Konoha village. Orochimaru left us after he was named one of the legendary sannins, but that was normal by now, he was always somewhere else.

The 3rd Hokage was waiting for us in front of gates to Konoha, sad look in his eyes. He probably heard about this from someone already, but I didn't know who from. I just walked past, not sure what to do now. Y/N didn't have any living family. Heck, she even had to live for a few years with me, she didn't even had money for apartement or something like that.

"You can carry her to cemetery. Everything is prepared, so we can bury her right now" the 3rd Hokage said and lead the way. I just walked behind him, not caring what was happening. All I could think now was Y/N. Dead in my arms.

We arrived at cemetery and they just buried her like nothing, giving her just a simpe grave with her name. From behind, there appeard flowers and when I looked behind i saw Jiraya handing me flowers, to give them on Y/N's grave.

I did it and just stood there looking at her place of peace. "I will always love you" I whispered after some time. I don't even know how I got home, just that Jiraya was with me for a few days later waiting for me to start living again. After all he promised it to you. "I will never forget you" i said for milionth time today.

A/N: So, what do you think? It's a little bit shorter, but i think it's pretty good. And also I'm sorry for making Tsunade even sadder, it just feels so wrong for me, but i just had to 😭😭😭 comment what ship do you wanna see the next chapter and also vote and share!!! Luv y'all <3

~~~Hanami