1-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕩𝕚𝕞𝕠𝕗𝕗⊰

Baron Wolfgang von Strucker is talking with an underground HYDRA scientist at an underground HYDRA lab

"It's over. Fury has released everything to the public." Dr. List says as they walk along the lab

"Everything he knows about."

"Herr Strucker, if they get word of our work here if they find out we serve HYDRA..."

"HYDRA, SHIELD, two sides of a coin that's no longer currency." They walk over to the corner of the lab where Loki's scepter is being kept ."What we have is worth more than any of them ever knew. We've only scratched the surface and already... "They start walking out of the lab "There are other facilities doing HYDRA's good work around the world. We'll feed them to Captain America and his colorful friends. Keep them off our scent.

"What about the volunteers?

"The dead will be buried so deep their own ghosts won't be able to find them, "Strucker told him.

"And the survivors?"

"The Siblings"

We see the siblings, Y/N, Pietro, and Wanda Maximoff, placed in each room

Room 1

Subject Name: Y/N Maximoff

Date of Birth: 7- May 1987

Y/N was in deep meditation her eyebrows furrowing. She was concentrating on something trying something new as she used to do daily.

Room 2

Subject Name: Pietro Maximoff

Date of Birth:23-March 1989

He was running over the room quickly throwing a few things not controlling his powers.

Room No 3

Subject Name: Wanda Maximoff

Date of Birth:23-March-1989

She was holding two cubes trying to smash each other. Having deep concentration on it

"Sooner or later they will meet them. It's not a world of spies anymore, not even a world of heroes. This is the age of miracles, doctor. There's nothing more horrifying than a miracle.

Pietro gets control of his power. After quite a few minutes.Whereas Wanda smashed both blocks smiling darkly at them. At last, Y/N who was in deep concentration was levitating from the floor her eyes shot open her eyes color changed to a slight shade of yellow smirking at it as she got control of her new power.

✎﹏﹏Author's Note﹏﹏

I know it's cringey that's it I am gonna say. If anyone feels something is wrong you are free to say it.