33-⊱𝕆𝕟 𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜⊰

Thor stormed off once again when the quinjet landed everyone walking solemnly Steve carried Y/N who was staring blankly ahead at the revelations which Thanos broke everyone's heart

Thor stormed off once again when the quinjet landed everyone walking solemnly Steve carried Y/N who was staring blankly ahead at the revelations which Thanos broke everyone's heart. Natasha sniffed rubbing the vest at times and Y/N tugging at the bracelet. She made herself understand that Pietro wouldn't come back as she had seen his dead body But Wanda there was hope to bring everyone back and that was lost too.

This was like a deja vu after witnessing the snap once again Y/N and Steve walked silently holding each other's hand. Why won't it stop the from losing her parents Pietro Vision Bucky Sam and now Wanda? She wiped the tears which were still rolling Steve glanced at her and cradled her head bringing it near his chest. "This is not what I imagined Steve" she whispered still standing there as they stopped walking "I can't take the pain anymore"

Steve shushes her securing her tightly "Sweetheart I am here for you" They enter her bedroom removing their uniforms she wears a yellow pajama and he wears a white shirt and pants and they slip inside the bed Y/N facing the other side as Steve is lying straight. He turned to face her keeping a hand on her waist and embracing her from behind as she squeezed his hand tighter and fell asleep.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

First her parents...

Be Careful

Yeah

Feeling her brother's death his heart-stopping forever seeing him lay dead.

It's not your fault.

Sestra.

She could still hear the grunting of Vision her and Wanda's hands trying to break the stone killing him Thanos rewound the time making Vis alive and taking the stone away Wanda disappeared.

Sestra save me...Save us Y/N...HELP US Y/N...HELP US

Y/N clutched her sheets tightly her eyebrows furrowed it was back the nightmare was back she could hear the voices as if they were trying to contact her she woke up with a gasp blinking her eyes she could feel tears running down her cheeks. She tried wiping it down. Y/N tried to slip down from the bed by removing Steve's hand. She looked down her Steve who too had his eyes furrowed trying to calm himself down shallow and whimpering as he tried to hold her tighter.

"Hey!" she whispered running her hand through his blonde hair her hands generating yellow wisps keeping it on his heart calming him down she sent them until she felt him calm down under her "Everything is going to be okay" speaking as lowly as she can not wake him up when she closed her eyes to know what's happening inside him.

Steve?

Thor, where did he go?

Is Y/N safe?