9-⊱ℝ𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 & 𝔸𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖⊰

After the war, the sisters arrived at the new compound and were assigned each room

After the war, the sisters arrived at the new compound and were assigned each room. Wanda had kept herself in the room not coming out once whereas Y/N was taking a look around the compound keeping her mind off. She was about to go into her room crossing Wanda's room when she found a faint red light coming from it. She knocked on the door no response came from it panicking she slightly sent a yellow wisp at it opening the door. Wanda was sitting on her bed tears rolling down her cheeks. Things around her were floating she was broken they both were broken. Y/N after reaching thrashed everything in her room and when The Avengers knew they couldn't help much but console her. The toll of Pietro's death was a hard hit on them

"Wan?" she approached slowly the things around her which were floating surrounding red mist replaced with yellow ones slowly things lowering down.

"I miss him" Wanda whispered taking one pillow and hugging it. Looking straight to Y/N."We shouldn't have trusted him."Y/N was about to say "But it's not your fault"

Y/N sat in front of her she straight looked into her eyes blankly the color red engulfed in her pupils"You know what I did? I killed him. He told me 'Wanda. If you stay here, you'll die.'And there I ripped his core from his body. Making him feel how you and I felt. When I felt Pietro die at the same moment I felt your heart stop too." she wiped her cheeks"I was you know thinking of being in that place and dying with him and you But Vision brought me. I was angry. But then I saw you."

Y/N placed her hand on her trying to soothe her pupils slowly turning into her eyes color "Even I felt the same, Wan." holding Wanda's hand "After taking the people from the city I encountered him. He said I would face consequences but not in this way. I am sure Pietro, Mom, and Dad are with us on our side. Also, I made a promise to them to take care of you both but I broke the promised half" she chuckled humorously at it. But as they say, our family's biggest mantra is always and together."

"Together" Wanda and Y/N smiled at it. She wiped her eyes holding her hands and embracing her. Murmuring everything is fine.

"Okay you wanna watch some sitcoms like the old times, "Y/N asked grinning at her, and Wanda smiled nodding at her."Also, remember what we did as a kid." Both of them extended their hand the red and yellow waves slowly coming out of them. Joining together forming an orange ball they both smiled at it."Now come on let's watch our favorite."

They both watched their favorite sitcom laughing at it and making jokes and enacting the scenes with it. They both then took a tour of the kitchen took some snacks and sat watching again. After a few hours, Wanda's eyes slowly started to drop.Y/N looked at her slowly taking the snacks from her grasp. Setting her Pillow down she put her in bed slowly caressing her hair and sending some yellow waves in case she woke up with a nightmare. She tucked her blankets and left her room.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

She walked back into the kitchen keeping the snacks in when she saw a silhouette sitting on the kitchen chair hands on its head. Walking towards it she kept the snacks but the figure didn't buzz. It was Steve. Hearing someone approaching he looked up seeing Y/N who was keeping the snacks in the cabinet. He wiped his tears clearing his throat." What are you doing here?" his voice raspy.

"Keeping things back." she turned to look at him"Nightmare?"

"How did you know?"

"Well, you forgetting one thing." and pointed at her head "I can read minds" he nodded at her."If you want I can help and uh I guess it's because of what I did in the shipyard"

"It was you?"

"Yeah and I know it is too late for sorry but maybe I can calm you down" She approached sitting beside him and holding his head he locked his eyes on her. Slowly he closed his eyes when a yellow wisp calmed down his breathing. She then moved her hand to his chest making his heart beat normally. Of course, it was that nightmare which she saw and was present there but maybe he doesn't remember it she will tell him later about it. Steve opened his eyes feeling even better.

"Thank You" smiling at her."And I am sorry about Pietro"

"Yeah" whispered it "As they say we should move on right? That's what I and Wanda are doing."

"I can understand. Losing Ma and Buck did take a big hit on me"

"Buck?"

"My best friend he was there when Ma died I used to fight these bullies and he would be always there to protect me" He chuckled remembering an incident"Once I fought a guy who was disturbing me while watching you know documentaries and then he took me to an alley started beating me and I would always fight back before he could hit me more Bucky hit him."

"Wow sounds like a good guy" she smiled imagining the fond memory, "I remember Pietro was the same to that kid he would always beat up the bad guys"They both continued talking about the fun things they dealt. Soon Y/N spoke a bit about her parents and how she was adopted by a distant Manimoff Relative "They didn't have any kids and me being the first kid my parent gave to them" she fiddled with her shirt"After two years Pietro and Wanda were born. My life was going a bit okay but then..."

"Hey, it's okay you can tell me later when you feel good" Steve suggested putting his hands on her."Now I will tell you a funny story of me and Bucky." with that they continued talking.

Looking at the watch on the stand Steve spoke up"Well it's getting late"Y/N took a glance at the clock which read 3 AM."And we still need a lot to set up the compound more lot works have to bid Thor and Tony."He got up along with Y/N who walked alongside reaching Y/N's room."Also, we are assembling a team"

"Team?"

"Yeah a team"

"Okay, then good night captain" she saluted him Steve chuckled at her and went back to their respective room. 

✎﹏﹏Author's Note﹏﹏

Okay so I wrote this on my own and it looks a bit weird. Anyways do vote and comment.