- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽 𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮 3 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

Y/N was standing at the kitchen counter smiling at herself cleaning the kitchen counter when she heard the news on the TV furrowing her eyebrows she left work and approached the TV increasing the sound

Unrest in the wake of the recent events has left us vulnerable Every day Americans feel it.

"Steve" Y/N yells from the living room who came running from the back door swiping his sweaty face.

"Sweetheart you okay" 

Y/N shook her head"I don't know after what I am hearing here" pointing at the TV frowns at it

While we love heroes who put their lives on the line to defend Earth we also need a hero to defend this country we also need a hero to defend this country we need a real person who embodies America's greatest values. We need someone to inspire us again someone who can be a symbol for all of us

Steve gripped Y/N's hand, fearing where this was escalating, biting his lips. He kept himself composed, imagining how this shield was about to be handled. The weight of uncertainty hung in the air as they both absorbed the gravity of the unfolding news, their shared concern palpable in the quiet of the room.

So on behalf of the Department of Defense and our Commander-in-Chief, it is with great honor that we announce here today that the United States of America had a new hero. Join me in welcoming your new Captain America.

A man walks out of the door waving at the group with a smile on his face wearing a similar red white and blue uniform as Steve the shield in his hand which was given to Sam to take on his legacy.

"Oh my God"

"What did Sam do?"

Steve lets out a sigh, a realization dawning that the shield might have been given to the wrong man.Y/N's eyes glow yellow, a silent acknowledgment that the legacy had ended up in the wrong hands.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺