42-⊱𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕒⊰

The three of them are soon joined by the others returning from their journeys

The three of them are soon joined by the others returning from their journeys. Steve glances at Y/N but she again ignores him Avengers HQ and the Quantum platform everyone looks around to see all the recovered stones. Y/N detects that Natasha is missing and Clint looks miserable his whole suit wet eyes red.

"Did we get them all?" Bruce asks everyone around their time suit rematerializing back to their original clothes. Y/ still stares at Clint her heart slowly breaking piece by piece making tear more.

"You telling me this actually worked?" Rhodey speaks up showing the orb.

Clint falls on his knees the celebration getting shortened. There's a pause as everyone starts to realize someone is missing. 

Bruce was the first one to ask. "Clint, where's Nat?"The silence from Clint tells them all they need to know. The mission was completed but at a dire cost. Sadness overtakes everyone. Bruce falls to his knees and pounds the floor in grief.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Y/N sits beside Steve who is squeezing her hands Tony Clint Bruce and Thor standing outside the headquarters a lake situated near it. Y/N holds one of Natasha's electric bracelets and her scarp book which has a lot of memories of her other family to her chest.

"Do we know if she had family?"Tony questions.

"Yeah." Steve speaks his voice hoarse bringing Y/N's hands to his chest "Us."

Thor confused stalks towards Steve "What?"

Tony steps in front of Steve Y/N keeping the things "I just asked him a question–"

"Yeah, you're acting like she's dead. Why are we acting like she's dead? We have the stones, right? As long as we have the stones, Cap, we can bring her back, isn't that right?" Thor growls "So stop this shit. We're the Avengers, get it together."

"We can't get her back." Clint who stood silently tells Thor.

"Wha– what?"

" It can't be undone. It can't." Clint repeats the word.

Thor dryly laughs." I'm sorry. No offense, but you're a very earthly being. Okay? We're talking about space magic. We also have someone who uses magic," he says pointing at Y/N who shooks are head "And can't seems very definitive don't you think?"

"Yeah, look, I know that I'm way outside my pay grade here. But she still isn't here, is she?"

" No, that's my point–"

Clint snaps at Thor " It can't– be undone. Or that's at least what the red-floating guy had to say." Clint's voice gradually increases shouting at Thor "Maybe you wanna go talk to him, okay? GO GRAB YOUR HAMMER, AND YOU GO FLY AND TALK TO HIM!"