47-⊱𝕃𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕔𝕪⊰

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn't always roll that way

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn't always roll that way. Maybe this time. I'm hoping if you play this back, it's in celebration. I hope families are reunited, I hope we get it back, and something like a normal version of the planet has been restored. If there ever was such a thing. God, what a world. Universe, now. If you told me ten years ago that we weren't alone, let alone, you know, to this extent, I mean, I wouldn't have been surprised. But come on, you know? The epic forces of darkness and light that have come into play. And, for better or worse, that's the reality Morgan's gonna have to find a way to grow up in"

Pepper, Morgan, Happy Hogan, and Rhodey sit on the sofa while Steve Y/N and Thor stand behind them, as they all watch Tony's holographic message being projected from his Iron Man helmet. In the message, Tony is seated and recording the message.

"So I thought I'd probably better record a little greeting... In the case of an untimely death on my part. I mean, not that, death at any time isn't untimely. This time travel thing that we're gonna try and pull off tomorrow, it's– it's got me scratching my head about the survivability of it all. That's the thing. Then again, that's the hero gig. Part of the journey is the end."Tony suddenly gets up walking towards his camera "What am I even trippin' for? Everything's gonna work out exactly the way it's supposed to." He leans down and smiles. He is looking straight at Morgan"I love you 3,000."

Y/N firmly places a reassuring hand on Pepper's shoulder, urging her to stand up. Pepper wipes away her tears and takes hold of Y/N's hand. With determination in her eyes, Y/N helps Pepper to her feet and gives her a nod of encouragement with that she makes her move

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Pepper carries a wreath out of the house behind her Steve and Y/N are holding another wreath for Natasha to an audience waiting outside for the intimate funeral. Y/N and Steve go ahead and place the wreath on the lake and stand for a few moments remembering their friend their teammate whose body would never be found and being abandoned on a planet. Y/N closes her eyes whispering "Thank you Nat Thank you Tony" They move away giving Pepper her needed space. 

Y/N intertwines and squeezes Steve's hand in return he squeezes her hand As she releases his hand, he glances at her. She then turns her head towards Wanda, standing next to Bucky and Sam. He nods at her before looking ahead, and Y/N returns to her sister.

Pepper lays the wreath on the lake. On top of the wreath is Tony's first arc reactor which Pepper had framed with the words "Proof That Tony Stark Has a Heart" she gifted long back. Beside Natasha's wreath is "You will be always remembered" 

Pepper was kneeling clutching Morgan, Happy Hogan, who had put his hand on Rhodey's shoulder standing behind her, all being joined by Steve Rogers his hands in his pocket, Peter Parker, and his aunt May Parker was behind him soothing him and rubbing his shoulder.

Thor and Bruce Banner stood beside each other Bruce caressing his aw with his hand and the other was in a sling. Stephen Strange and Wong were standing ahead of  Scott Lang and the Pym family.