31-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕄𝕒𝕕 𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕟 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰

Tony now lay in one of the compound's hospital beds, with Pepper at his side

Tony now lay in one of the compound's hospital beds, with Pepper at his side. Resting her hand on Tony's hand, Rhodey exits the room where Bruce was checking his vitals."Bruce gave him a sedative. He's gonna probably be out for the rest of the day." Steve nods who was holding Y/N's hand squeezing for assurance

"You guys take care of him. And I'll bring him a Xorrian Elixir when I come back." Carol walks away, making everyone their eyes furrowed.

"Where are you going?"Natasha questions, Carol.

"To kill Thanos."Steve Y/N and Natasha share a look before walking after her.

"Hey, you know, we usually work as a team here, and between you and I, morale's a little fragile," Natasha speaks up who was not believing what Carol said

"We realize up there is more your territory, but this is our fight, too," Steve added, and Y/N continued it.

"And I believe we should do it together."

Rhodey questions Carol"You even know where he is?"

"I know people who might."Carol shrugged

Nebula, who was standing behind Carol, spoke up after a long time, who had accompanied Tony and was a part of the space group. "Don't bother." they all turned around to look at her. She kept her hands folded near her chest."I can tell you where Thanos is."

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Thanos spent a long time trying to perfect me."Nebula explained continuing her story "And when he worked, he talked about his great plan. Even disassembled," Y/N winced hearing what kind of a father would torture his daughter "I wanted to please him. I'd ask "Where would we go once his plan was complete?". His answer was always the same: "To the Garden."

"That's cute, Thanos has a retirement plan."Rhodey amused at Thanos's plan

"So where is he?" Steve, who stood beside Y/N

Rocket was standing on the table, swiping his paws on the projector. "When Thanos snapped his fingers, Earth became ground zero for a power surge of ridiculously cosmic proportions. No one's ever seen anything like it... Until two days ago." A hologram of a planet pops up, with a shockwave visibly traversing the surface."On this planet."

"Thanos is there," Nebula confirmed, looking up from the screen

Natasha leaned onto the table, her eyes widening. "He used the stones again."

"Hey, hey, hey. We'd be going in short-handed, you know."Bruce spoke nervously

"Look, he's still got the stones, so..." Rhodey trailed

"So let's get him... Use them to bring everyone back."Carol tells, placing her hands on her hips with determination

"Just like that?"Rhodey questioned, looking at everyone.

"Yeah, just like that."

Steve and Carol share a knowing look. And glances back at Y/N, who nodded at him, this would work. she hadn't spoken anything, but there was feeling it could go worse.

"Even if there's a small chance that we can undo this..."Natasha speaks up, "I mean, we owe it to everyone who's not in this room to try."

"If we do this, how do we know it's gonna end any differently than it did before?" Bruce asked once again, not sure of the plan others were making.

"Because before, you didn't have me."

Hey, new girl," Rhodey called out to Carol "everyone here is about that superhero life. And if you don't mind my asking, where the hell have you been all this time?"

"There are a lot of other planets in the universe. And unfortunately, they didn't have you guys."

Thor, who has been eating a snack behind all this time, stands up and walks over to Carol. She looks behind at him. He holds his hand up and catches Stormbreaker as it flies over to him, missing Carol by inches. But Carol doesn't even flinch, instead smirking at the God of Thunder.

"I like this one."Thor smirked, holding the stormbreaker the others quietly watching in the conversation.

Steve then turned, looking at the hologram of the planet where Thanos had been staying. "Let's go get this son of a bitch." He mutters, squeezing Y/N's hand in return, holding his hand tighter assuring this would work.

Words:700

✎﹏﹏Author's Note﹏﹏

So new chapter updated wrote it inside the train was gonna upload yesterday but internet was troubling...So published it today.

Do vote and comment