46-⊱𝕊𝕒𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕖⊰

Y/N lands beside Steve groaning who is struggling with the rest of the enemies

Y/N lands beside Steve groaning who is struggling with the rest of the enemies."Y/N" he fires up his Mjolnir thunder coming out of it and burning the enemies he runs towards her holding her up"Hey hey sweetheart you there" he gently taps her cheeks Y/N blinks her eyes open.

"Yeah I think so I am good" She sees how the canons have begun blasting and creates a shield around them"We had him on ropes"

"We?" Y/N gives him a side eye and his eyes dawn the realization "Oh Wanda and You" giving her a sheepish smile" So you showed him your real powers" Raising an eyebrow Y/N once again gave him an annoyed look."I love you"

Y/N rolls her eyes staring at his azure eyes"Love you too" and pecks his lips when she someone behind Steve about to strike them"Get Down" She sends a yellow all behind Steve killing the soldier and they begin to fight the enemies again when they here Peter's desperate voice"Steve"

"I got this. I got this! Okay, I don't got this. Help! Somebody, help!"

"Steve"

"Hey, Queens, heads up."Steve throws Mjolnir, and Peter shoots a web and glides along then Pepper Potts catches him."Hang on. I got you, kid." She drops him on Valkyrie's Pegasus.

"Hey! Nice to meet you– OH, MY GOD!"

Y/N sees Peter getting tossed around and sighing internally seeing Peter safe "Well done soldier" Y/N appreciated him winking at him a blush creeping on his cheeks as they continued fighting.

On the other side, the cannons knock Peter off the Pegasus, then they turn to face something in the sky as all the cannons start shooting at something.Y/N furrows her eyebrows glancing at Steve who too looks above at what's going on.

"What the hell is this?"

"F.R.I.D.A.Y., what are they firing at?"

Something just entered the upper atmosphere.

Y/N smirks proudly at who the canons are firing at"It's her"her eyes glowing yellow momentarily.

A bright light of thundering energy comes surging down as Carol Danvers flies through the ship, and it results in an explosion and the ship crash-landing in the lake.

"Oh, yeah!"Rocket cheers.

Steve and Y/N watch the crashing of the ship he keeps a hand on his ear."Danvers, we need an assist here." he turns towards Y/N "Y/N I will handle it here you go help others"

"You sure?"

"I am sure" he gives her a nod and leans down to give her a chaste kiss on her lips lingering his hands on her cheek Y/N still staring at him the emotions in his eyes are different than what she felt yesterday unblocking her mind read from Steve and again blocks it she walks off turning to look at him and then ahead thrusting herself up going to the other place to help.