37-⊱𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕝⊰

It was night time Steve turned around but met with an empty space his eyes shot open seeing Y/N wasn't in her place startled he got up from his place and seeing that his shirt was missing he sighed and went to the living room to see Y/N was on her...

It was night time Steve turned around but met with an empty space his eyes shot open seeing Y/N wasn't in her place startled he got up from his place and seeing that his shirt was missing he sighed and went to the living room to see Y/N was on her laptop her eyebrows furrowed who was indeed wearing his shirt "What are you doing?" she whipped her head where Steve stood his arms folded over his naked chest and leaning on the wall.

"Nothing just-" looking over her laptop "finding Vision!"

He walked up to her and sat beside her"And what did you find?" He kept his hand behind her back.

"Nothing" she bit her lips "But seriously who took his body? It should have been us to take it or the Wakandan" she turned to look at him "Did you or Natasha ever ask them about his body since I left?"

"No" Steve shooked his head "Natasha did ask yet Okoye couldn't find his body ever"

Y/N sighed chewing her lips trying to control her anger "I-" keeping her laptop on the coffee table "I just want to give him final rights to honor him Wanda" She held herself tightly eyes misty.

Steve's heart broke they should have taken Vision's body with them he brought her closer and felt the tears drop his body getting wet her body shook from the sobbing.

"We will get his body back okay?" He assured her wiping tears from her face "Now tomorrow we have another big work"

"To check if Time Travel works?" Steve nodded leaning down to give her a chaste kiss on her lips.

"Come on we need sleep" Picking up the laptop along with her Y/N curled up by his side nuzzling her nose in his chest.
"You know after this I think we need to live somewhere else away from the trouble"

"Yeah after this successfully works Stevie" to which Steve only hummed at her after quite a few moments" Good Night Steve" Y/N mumbled her eyes drooping

"Good Night Sweetheart"

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 ̥۪͙۪◌

In a lab in the Avengers Compound, Bruce is seen fiddling with buttons on a panel. Scott is in his Ant-Man costume in front of his van, with the back open to show the Quantum Tunnel. Nat and Y/N are beside Bruce.

"Okay, here we go. Time travel test number one. Scott, fire up the uhhh... the van thing."

Scott opens the portal "Breakers are set, emergency generators are on standby." Steve says as he comes and stands beside Y/N

"Good. 'Cause if we blow the grid, I don't wanna lose Tiny here in the 1950's" Scott, Steve, Y/N, and Nat give Bruce a panicked look.