43-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕚𝕡⊰

After yesterday's news, Y/N had to calm herself down after the news of her pregnancy she had decided it had to stay between her and Scott

After yesterday's news, Y/N had to calm herself down after the news of her pregnancy she had decided it had to stay between her and Scott. When she heard the success of Stones being placed in the gloves which Tony Bruce and Rocket made it together How couldn't Y/N know that bringing back half the people they lost one of the most important members of their team Natasha Y/N hoped and wished this blip to the successful as Bruce claimed.

Wearing her black leather suit with yellow corset red leather fingerless gloves and flare-heeled boots. She exited her bedroom and started to approach where the gauntlet was kept opposite her Steve too had come out of his room Y/N's eyes met his eyes for a brief moment which were red due to crying Y/N wanted to run towards him telling him the good news but what he said yesterday still ached her heart and to going back to past was still there in his mind.

Y/N acting like not acknowledging and ignoring Steve continued her walk not a moment later she felt a presence beside her glancing it was none other than Steve who was staring ahead the couple didn't speak at times their hands brushing slightly "You do know I still love you?"Steve spoke after a few seconds.

"I still don't care Steve you made your decision about going back that only I know"She kept her hand on her stomach trying not to tell the news "And we have a mission ahead so let's not talk"

Steve caught her hand pulling her to a secluded place "Why are you acting like this Y/N?"

"Steve this is not the time, so stop and you know the reason so move" She shouldered past him Steve following her "Just for your information I still love you but when you decided to play such a game with me-"

"Game?"

"Yes Steve a game if you are still in love with Peggy you shouldn't have fallen in love with me"

"Don't say that"Y/N shook her head not hearing any of his excuses she sent a wisp of yellow sealing his mouth Steve's eyes widened Y/N kept a finger on her lips until they arrived the seal disappearing where the gauntlet was kept the other slowly arriving later.

"All right. The glove's ready" Rocket spoke up presenting the gauntlet  "Question is, who's gonna snap their freaking fingers?"

"I'll do it."Thor steps up walking towards the gauntlet.

"Excuse me?"Tony looks at him in shock

"It's okay."He dismisses Tony still trying to reach the gauntlet when others come forward making Thor step away.

" Stop. Stop. Slow down"

"Wait, wait. Thor, just wait. "Steve makes Thor stop "We haven't decided who's gonna put that on yet."

"I'm sorry. What, we're just sitting around waiting for the right opportunity?"

"We should at least discuss it."Scott offers an idea.

"Yeah he is right Thor" Y/N calls him placing her hand on his shoulder "We must discuss and see who is capable of doing it"

"No, no, sitting here staring at that thing is not gonna bring everybody back."Thor tells others pointing at the gauntlet "I'm the strongest Avenger, okay? So this responsibility falls upon me. It's my duty."

"Normally you're right," Tony comes up in front of Thor" It's not about that–"

Thor hushes everyone "It's not that– Stop it! Just let me!" he tears up "Just let me do it. Just let me do something good. Something right."

"Look– It's not just the fact that that glove is channeling enough energy to light up a continent," Tony tries to make Thor understand"I'm telling you, you're in no condition."

"What do you– What do you think is coursing through my veins right now?"Thor questions 

"Cheez Whiz?"Rhodey guessed answering him sarcastically.

"Lightning." He points at Rhodey and grabs Tony's shoulder ignoring the comment.

"Yeah."

"Lightning won't help you, pal."Bruce interferes all turning to look at him"It's gotta be me."Thor lets go of Tony"You saw what those stones did to Thanos. It almost killed him. None of you could survive."

"How do we know you will?"Steve asked unsure of it glancing at Y/N who looked back at him.

"We don't. But the radiation's mostly gamma."Bruce takes a good look at the gauntlet"It's like...I was made for this." Bruce nestles gauntlet standing at the centre of the room everyone backs up.

"Good to go, yeah?"Tony asks him as he joins along with Clint.

Bruce nods "Let's do it."

"Okay remember– everyone Thanos snapped away five years ago and just bringing them back to now, today. Don't change anything from the last five years."

"Got it."

Steve wears his helmet and holds his shield keeping it in front of him Y/N joins creating a yellow shield around her and Steve for extra safeguard Thor keeps a protective hand in front of Rocket who wears goggles Rhodey Scott also closes their helmet. Tony taps into his chest his nano suit coming out Clint comes closer to him and produces a hologram shield.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y., do me a favor and activate Barn Door Protocol. Will you?"

Yes, boss.

The metal door shuts every door and window around the compound leaving the room illuminated with light.

"Everybody comes home"Bruce puts on the gauntlet, which nano-botically expands to fit his hand, and the power surge overwhelms him. He grunts in pain.

"Take it off! Take it off!"Thor yells Y/N tries to move forward but Steve stops her.

"No, wait. Bruce, are you okay?"Steve asks Bruce who is grunting in pain.

"Talk to me, Banner, "Tony questions him in concern.

Bruce pants still groaning and grunting in pain "I'm okay. I'm okay."Thor gives a double thumbs up, Bruce screams, fighting through the intense pain coursing through his body courtesy of the gauntlet, and manages to snap his fingers. He faints and the gauntlet slides off his arm, Clint kicks it away.

"Bruce!" Steve kneels beside him

"Don't move him." Tony comes beside Bruce's inured arm which was completely burnt spraying cool water gas on it. Y/N sends a yellow wisp keeping two fingers on his forehead she takes a glimpse at what Bruce feeling Natasha in front of him she glances at Bruce who is dizzy with the effects of the gauntlet.

Bruce holds onto Steve's arm"Did it work?"

"Worth a shot. It's over. It's okay."Thor assures him brushing his hands on his forehead.

Scott walks towards the outside windows and sees plants and birds the bran protocol being removed. Clint hears his phone ringing and sees it's his wife calling.Y/N meets Clint's eyes who was struggling to speak from sheer happiness."Honey. Honey."

"Guys– I think it worked!"Scott mumbles 

Bruce opens his eyes and sees the Sanctuary II up in the sky and a single missile heading towards the base blowing away Scott away. Then a continuous array of missiles destroys the base completely and everyone sinks below to the underground.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Words:1130

✎﹏﹏Author's Note﹏﹏

We are nearly to an end...

Steve still doesn't realize what he is doing and well the reader shuts him up with magic

Do Vote and Comment