Chapter 01 [Rewritten]

Chapter One - Always

.

It had been a week since I was "born" again, and I could tell that I'm in Harry Potter and not even in his time, and the best part (if you notice the sarcasm) is that I'm none other than Lily Evans better known as Lily Potter the mother of the chosen one, that would be a great thing if there weren't some slight problems such as:

Petunia will hate me for doing magic.

I'm going to die at 20 or 21.

Maybe if I "fall in love" with James and have Harry, not only will I leave him an orphan, but he'll be abused by the Dursleys, and manipulated by Dumbledore.

But apart from all that, there are good things like;

I can do magic.

I will go to Hogwarts, which many would like.

I will meet Severus and the marauders, again, many people would want that.

And most importantly, I can change things for my convenience, as it is very likely that I will not have a normal life. I already made a list, it was the second thing I did (the first thing I did was curse the one who brought me here) the list consists of.

1 - Get Petunia and me to get along.

2 - Save Severus's mum, although I'm tempted to let her die so as not to take Severus away from his father.

3 - Peter not being a Death Eater and being loyal to me.

4 - Regulus can have a good relationship with his brother.

5 - Create a third side.

In short, change the story to my whim, to survive everything that is coming.

For now just that, and as I'm a baby, for now, it will only be about Petunia, when I meet Severus I'll start my plan to make him completely loyal to me. Maybe save people who are useful to me, clearly without putting my life at risk.

When I have my first outbreak of accidental magic I'll have to start controlling it, all I can do now is sleep, eat, and as my now mother says, poo.

.

- "Lily"

I raised my head to find little Petunia, only two years old, standing in front of my cot. Petunia was currently wearing a pastel blue and white dress and little black shoes. Her golden hair was loose, with only a silver star brooch. Her skin was white, her lips small, her cheeks still with baby fat were a little pink and her eyes were as blue as the sea. 

'If she had white hair she would be a Malfoy,' In her chubby little hands she held a stuffed toy.

- "Lily." - She moved closer to the cot and reached out her hand, intending to grab me.

Papa sighed and grabbed Petunia and lifted her into the cot. The little blonde lay down, carefully picked me up, and put me next to her, then she closed her eyes, I stared at her for a while and then copied her action and went to sleep.

The days passed slowly being a baby is very boring, not being able to move properly, not being able to talk, not being able to do things by myself is tedious, the only good thing is that having parents and a sister is not so bad.