Chapter 17

Chapter Seventeen - Letters

.

July 11, 1972.

Aurora borealis I will be in Diagon Alley on the 13th. Hope to see you.

Your favorite Ravenclaw.

.

July 26th, 1972.

Lily, I hope you are well. Bella already seems to miss you, and I must admit it was fun having you here. I'm also sorry about Andromeda, she's been having a lot of arguments with my mother lately.

On another note, the next time we get together we should invite the other girls, Marlena when she found out we were getting together wrote to me complaining about not inviting her.

Sincerely: Narcissa Black.

.

August 1st, 1972.

Miss Lily, I'm sure Alice told you that our families have been meeting lately. I think I know what's going on, well I may have overheard a conversation by accident.

NOT THAT I MEANT TO!

The important thing is that an engagement was mentioned. I don't know who will get engaged, maybe I can ask Alice if she knows anything, what do you think?

Sincerely: Frank Longbottom.

.

August 20th, 1972.

Lovely Lily, I'm glad to hear you're well and having a great time, without me. Anyway, I hope to see you at the station.

Ah... I think I can see you now, your long soft red hair, your beautiful bright green eyes, and a lovely smile directed at me.

I should tell you that my parents have agreed to buy me a broom for quidditch this year, I'm excited, maybe you can watch me fly or even better I can teach you more of what they taught you in flying class. What do you think, Lily?

I hope you are looking forward to seeing me as much as I am looking forward to seeing you.

Love from handsome

James Potter.

.

August 21st, 1972.

James Potter, sometimes I think you have a bit too much imagination, but I guess that's just you. Anyway I'm going to think about learning to fly, I'm not really interested in that at the moment, but I'm sure you'll do just fine.

If we meet at the station Potter, you should know that I'll be with the Slytherins, and Severus will be there too, so if you want to come along I hope there won't be any arguments, I'd be very disappointed if there were. Anyway, I hope you are well.

Sincerely: Lily Evans.