Chapter 10

Chapter Ten - October 1, 1971.

.

September had passed, giving way to October.

At Hogwarts, the students were walking to their respective classes, except for two groups, one with Professor McGonagall and the other making a joke.

I of course am not with Professor McGonagall, and it's not because I wanted to be, but because Potter gave me no choice.

A few minutes ago.

I was with Marlene, Alice, and Frank, walking down the corridors to get to our next class.

Suddenly, Sirius ran past us.

- "What's he doing," - Asked Marlene.

- "He's probably late for class," - Said Alice, shaking her head.

- "He's going with us, Alice?" - Replied the blonde.

- "I'm sure it's a prank," - Answered Frank to the blonde's question.

- "But he's alone," - I pointed out that detail to the others, because of course they never played pranks alone.

Suddenly, Remus walked past and went to the same place as Sirius.

- "There you go," - Said Alice.

James walked past me and stopped in his tracks, turned around, and looked at me. - "Beautiful Lily," - Said Potter.

- "I'm Evans to you, Potter," - I said to James.

Hearing Frank's laughter, I turned to look at them, and found Marlene in front of Alice pretending to be James and Alice with her hand raised, saying "I'm Evans to you, Potter".

- "Girls," - I caught their attention when I saw what they were doing.

They looked at me innocently. I looked back at James, he was looking at me like a fool.

- "Potter, what are you doing," - I asked.

- "Sirius wants to play a prank," - He replied as if it was nothing.

- "Shouldn't you be with him," - I said, raising an eyebrow.

- "Oh, that's right, I have to go with Sirius," - He stared at me for a while, - "Beautiful Evans, wouldn't you like to come with me?"

- "I don't..." - I couldn't finish speaking as James grabbed my wrist and started to run.

- "Marlene go and tell Professor McGonagall, I'll follow James and Lily," - Said Alice quickly as she watched them walk away.

- "Right." - Said the blonde, starting to run in the opposite direction from Lily.

While Alice went the way James went, Lily followed. Frank followed her.

With Marlene.

Marlene turned the corner of a corridor and ran into Severus.

- "Severus," - She said, trying to regulate her breathing.

- "Marlene, and Lily?"

- "James took her away."

Severus furrowed his eyebrows. - "Where?" - I could tell from his voice that he was annoyed.

- "I don't know, Alice is following them, and I'm going to tell Professor McGonagall."