Chapter 12

POV Remus

When I woke up I was in the infirmary 'Surely the headmaster brought me' When I examined my body I felt much better than in my previous transformations, of course, it still hurt, but it was bearable, 'Surely I look disgusting' I kept checking my body for injuries, surprisingly I only had some scratches and bruises that were already treated.

- "Ah Mr. Lupin, you're awake now, how are you feeling?" - I looked up and found Madam Pomfrey.

- "Madam Pomfrey, I feel fine."

- "That's good, today you will stay here and tomorrow if you are well enough you can leave." - Poppy walked to the door and when she opened it, standing there were James, Peter, and Sirius.

The three of them thanked Madam Pomfrey, she nodded, and then went to her office, while the boys approached me and spoke at the same time.

- "Remus, how are you feeling?" - Said James with noticeable concern.

- "Mate, you look awful." - Said Sirius, looking at my face, probably pale and with dark circles under my eyes.

- "D-do you need anything?" - Peter's face went pale as he stood next to the other two.

When the three of them were next to me, they spoke at the same time. I, Peter, and James all looked at Sirius for his comment.

- "What? It's true."

I just rolled my eyes and let out a sigh.

'It had to be Sirius.'

- "I feel fine, James, and I don't need anything, Peter." - At that moment, my stomach growled.

James, Sirius, and Peter looked at each other, probably realizing that they didn't bring anything for breakfast.

At that moment the doors opened revealing a certain group of Gryffindors, a Slytherin and a Ravenclaw carrying food and drinks.

- "Hello!" - Entered a certain redhead leading the group.

- "Evans hi." - James only had his eyes on Lily, ignoring everyone else.

- "Hello Potter." - James's cheeks turned slightly pink at the redhead's greeting.

At that moment, Sirius approached Marlene.

- "Evans hello," - Sirius said, his voice a little higher pitched, trying to imitate James' voice.

- "Hello Potter." - Marlene was now trying to imitate Lily's voice.

- "Hey, I don't talk like that!" - He said angrily as he looked at Sirius who was laughing along with Marlene, Alice, Franky, and Pandora.

- "Remus, how are you feeling?" - Said the redhead, walking towards Remus, who was still lying there silently staring at everything, completely ignoring the three Gryffindors.

- "I'm fine, Lily." - He said, looking down at her with a small smile.

- "You look awful." - When Marlene said that everyone looked at her - "What?"

- "HAHA! I told you so." - The newcomers rolled their eyes or shook their heads.

- "How about we eat?" - Said Alice, ignoring what Sirius said.

- "Not that it bothers me, but may I ask why you brought the food here?" - Lupin asked, looking at them.

- "Lily thought you might be hungry, so she wanted to bring you something to eat." - Pandora replied as she smiled at him.

- "If Lily was coming to bring food to Remus, why did the others come here?"

- "We came to keep you company." - The blonde Makinnon replied.

- "Now that things have been cleared up, can we eat," - It was Longbottom's turn to ask.

Pandora, with a wave of her wand, made the bed bigger, put the plates there and the drinks on the small table next to the bed.

.

POV Lily

When we finished setting everything up, we sat on the bed. I was in the middle of Pandora and Marlene.

Next to Pandora were Alice and Frank talking.

Then I looked at Marlene who was talking to Sirius, next to Sirius was James who was talking to Remus and Peter.

- "Something's wrong, Aury?" - Pan said in a whisper as she looked at me.

- "No, everything's fine." - I looked at her for a while before catching myself and smiling at her.

After a while everyone started talking to each other, some about the lessons, some about some jokes, and of course Sirius and Marlene's arguments.

When we finished eating, Madam Pomfrey sent us away and everyone said goodbye to Remus.

.

After charms with Ravenclaw, we had potions with the Gryffindors, in that class I can say that I felt death passing through the classroom, because of a "potion" that James and Sirius tried to make. What followed that day was "normal" kids running around the castle to get to their classes, some talking about quidditch and of course, there was no shortage of arguments between the Slytherins and Gryffindors.

.

Bellatrix Black was considered a crazy person by most, as well as feared, and she knew it, it's not like she cared what people thought of her, but preferably people preferred to stay away.

So when one of her little sister's friends approached her and spoke to her so matter-of-factly. She couldn't help but be a little curious about the first-year girl.

- "HA, do you expect me to believe that you crucified someone in your second year in front of your entire class?"

In front of the whole class? She was a madwoman, not an idiot! She obviously did it when no one was present.

For a mudblood the girl wasn't like the others, she wasn't afraid of dark magic, and she talked about it as if she was talking about the weather. There was something about her, maybe her good-girl attitude.

Lily Evans was an interesting girl.