Chapter 03

Chapter Three - Severus Snape

.

Today I was going to a park near the Street of Hilandera. When I got there I was going up a hill, and at the top of the hill there was a tree, I approached it and sat down leaning my back against the tree, I took out a book and started to read it.

After a while I felt someone looking at me, I raised my head and looked around, but there was no one there, so I went back to concentrating on the book.

When I tried to grab a page, it started to float by itself, but I quickly grabbed it so that no one would see it. I hoped no one had seen it. Hearing footsteps nearby, I looked up to find a pale, thin boy, with rounded, yet angular shoulders and a nervous, spider-like, demeanor and gait. His hair is very black and somewhat greasy, and he looks about my age, he approached me.

'I KNOW YOU.'

- "Hello" - He was wearing a white shirt and a black jacket, gray trousers, and slightly worn black dress shoes.

- "Hi," - I smiled at him.

- "I... I... I saw what you did."

He doesn't look like the Severus from the books, and he looks a bit nervous.

- "And what did I do?" - I closed the book I was holding and put it down on my lap.

- "Magic, you're a witch." - He said with a bit more confidence.

- I am a witch? - I tilted my head slightly in confusion - How can you be so sure?

- "That's because I am, too."

- "A witch?" - On the outside my face showed confusion, but on the inside, I was laughing my head off.

- "No, a wizard."

- "How do you know what we are?" - I asked as I motioned for him to come closer.

- "My mother is a witch." - He sat down next to me. - "From what she told me there is a school where they teach you magic, there is also the Ministry of Magic."

- "You don't mind telling me more, I'm Lily Evans, by the way." - I extended my hand and smiled kindly.

- "Severus Snape." - He took my hand and gave me an almost imperceptible smile. - "So, what do you want to know?"

- "Everything you know."

Severus told me about Hogwarts and its subjects, he said he would bring me books so that I would be informed before we started school. We talked for a while before it got dark and everyone went home.

.

Today is my eleventh birthday, which means I will get my letter for Hogwarts and I will show it to Sev as he showed it to me the day after his birthday, funny thing is he has his birthday on the ninth of January.

I got dressed in a white knee-length dress, I tied my hair in a high ponytail. When I came downstairs, my family was in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

- "Happy birthday, Lily." - She came up to me and hugged me tight.

- "Thank you, Tune." - I smiled at her.

- "Happy birthday, princess of the house." - Said Dad.

- "HEY". - Petunia looked at him offended.

- "Well, the second princess of the house," - He said as he stroked my head.