Chapter 13

A little girl not more than five years old. She was wearing a torn white (not so white) dress with red dots and little red shoes, her hair was as black as night and a little messy, her beautiful wolf-like amber eyes were teary, her white skin without looking sickly had some finger-like bruises on her arms and legs, her small pink lips had a little tremble, her round cheeks had traces of dried tears as well as a hand mark on her cheek.

The little girl was in a small room lying on the floor, red liquid running down her leg and staining her dress.

The girl brought her small trembling hands to her ears, trying to forget what had happened, trying to forget the blue eyes looking at her with desire, his smirk as he saw her lying there, forgetting the horrible pain in her crotch and her screams of pain before he covered her mouth, his hands running over her small body, the things he said.

- "Everything that happens is your fault." - He said, as he reached over and grabbed her arms tightly, as she tried to let go.

'Was it her fault?'

- "Don't worry, it won't hurt." - He said while he was unbuttoning his trousers and pulled down her pink panties with flowers, she tried to get free without much success.

'It wasn't true, that hurt a lot.'

- "You're going to enjoy it." - She started to scream out of fear, but he covered her mouth with one hand, and with the other, he spread her legs.

'She didn't enjoy it at all.'

Feeling the pain in her crotch, she bit his hand in an attempt to scream for help.

- "Fucking bitch!" - Before she could even scream for help, he slapped her, leaving the mark of his hand on her small face. - "If you try that again, it will be worse for you."

'Stop, stop, stop, stop!' Those were the little girl's thoughts, as he came at her harder.

The hours passed and when he was done with her, he fixed himself and then looked down at her and left her lying on the floor as if she were trash, and then left as if nothing had happened, as if she was nothing.

The moonlight came in through the window of the room, illuminating the little girl lying on the floor as if it were embracing her.

That night, the little girl swore that anyone who hurt her would suffer a hundred times worse, while she swore that the moon was turning as red as blood.

Only the moon was witness to what happened that night and that oath.

.

Hogwarts

Lily awoke abruptly her face was pale and covered in sweat, her muscles were tense, and her stomach was churning, she quickly made her way to the bathroom and threw up everything she had in her stomach.

Still on the floor, she leaned against the wall, keeping quiet to hear if she woke up any of the girls.

When she heard that they were still sleeping, she cleaned up her mess, then took a shower, put on a black t-shirt and shorts, dried her hair with a wave of her hand, then quietly left the room and went down to the common room.

When she went downstairs she sat in one of the individual armchairs where she could see the whole common room as well as the movement of the water that was reflected in the room, with another hand movement in the direction of the chimney small flames began to appear, little by little the common room was filled with warmth by the flames of the chimney.