Chapter 25 | Adjustments

This is a very long chapter (11600 words no joke) sorry for the wait. It's also not very proofread so sorry for any spelling mistakes, enjoy.

Three weeks later

After all, The Empresses ended up staying longer at SHIELD headquarters, after Raven's requests to Fury who accepted for some reason. They stayed in solitary cells, and just got food during the day. Raven wanted to watch them get interrogated by Natasha, so they agreed to wait, until she was able to move before starting the interrogation.

During her time on bed-rest, she did not get to move at all, unless going to the bathroom, but she needed to get help to shower for the first week, which actually annoyed her. She tried to move once, to get something from a bag she got when the SHIELD agents went to her house to get her stuff. They actually brought everything at Steve's new apartment, but she requested a bag with certain things, and when she got up to get something out of it Doctor Fraser was coming in the room at the same moment. Raven got scolded like a seven years old, much to Natasha's liking, the redhead in the corridor listening in on the scolding, and loving every second of it.

Of course Raven tried to defend herself but the woman wouldn't have it and almost threaten to handcuff her to the bed. When the redhead got in the room after Doctor Fraser was out she almost got the ex mercenary's water bottle thrown at her head for the smile on her face that she couldn't get ride of.

Both Steve and Natasha came to her room at least once a day to check on her, only to have the same "I'm fine and I'm bored." Steve and Raven were getting along really fine, both growing a good friendship day by day which they were excited to continue especially as roommates. Raven promised Steve she would update him on everything great he missed during his time in the ice.

Natasha and Raven were slowly building a bond, the both of them having the same sarcastic and teasing character, sometimes having a good laugh.

Raven should be out of the hospital today, her ribs and shoulder finally healed as well as her cuts and deep wounds, thanks to doctor Fraser who kept a close eye on her. And now that she's cleared from bed-rest she asked if she was clear as well for training, which Doctor Fraser said yes to, the woman growing a liking toward the younger one.

Training means also she's gonna be able to take the tests Fury wants her to do, but considering she's been non-active for a few weeks he gave her three days to get moving again and she's really excited to get moving. But first, the Empresses interrogation.

Raven stand behind the one way mirror, arms crossed on her chest, looking at the short haired blonde in the room across, hands cuffed to the table, bags under her blue eyes, grey jumpsuit as clothing, but still. The same smug grin on her pink lips as if she owns the world.

Raven is soon joined by someone familiar now, the redhead's familiar scent invading her nostril is more than welcomed, after spending the morning at the medical wing, smelling disinfectant and other kind of products.

"Any particular questions you want me to ask her ?" Her voice is not light nor anything like that, but heavy and monotone, her body on work mode probably. That's how Raven perceive it at least. The ex mercenary look at the spy with a questioning look.

"This interrogation is recorded and you're asking if I want to know something in particular ? Fuck no, I'm sure Fury already briefed you on what kind of questions you need to ask. Now that I'm a SHIELD agent, he probably asked you to ask them how they find me and for now that's all I want to know."

The door opens again, letting in an agent who set up the camera and voice recorder, making sure everything is working well. Then the door open a second time, Maria Hill coming in the room, surely to represent Fury.