2

"I wonder why she's like that. She always looks dead and very quiet." Wondered Britney looking at the table in the corner, where Iliana was sitting out.

Everyone turned around to see where she was looking at. "The quiet ones are usually the freaky ones." Chris added

"A little make up wouldn't be bad on her" said Christina. Everyone laughed at the comment she had made. Jc didn't, he stayed quiet looking down at his plate.

Joey noticed him, and frowned . It wasn't something Jc would do. He usually laughs along it makes another comment. "Hey Jc, truth or dare?" He said with a smirk.

Jc looked up, catching him off guard by it. Confused by it as well. "Dare. You always know my answer" he answered with a smile.

"I dare you to take her out and bang her." Everyone quickly faced Joey who had a playful smile. Jc looked at him confused. "Come on Joey. Let's maybe not do that dare" Lance said, trying to save everyone from the disaster. "Shut up Lance ."

"It's a dare." Jc looked at him with a serious look. ¿Did he lose it? was he out of his mind.

"I like the sound of that" Joey looked at the Christina sitting next to him. She was still in shock by the dare. Jc would never back down from a dare but he what about them? ¿Was he really going to do that?

"Nah, Joey. You know that's fucked up." She said upset about it, Joey only laugh. He didn't care, he knew what he was doing deep down. "Come on Christina. It's just a dare."

Jc laughed, and smirked at the girl. He didn't care truly about her. He loved the attention, the glory of girls loving him. Going out with Jc meant being popular. Every girl wanted that title badly. Even if it meant she would lose herself in the way of it.

He got up from his seat and walked over to her. Who was sitting down by herself, reading a book. "Hey" she looked up seeing him standing there and then went back to her reading.

"¿What are you reading?" he asked sitting next to her. " a book. Cant you clearly see?" she answered, closing it.

"So...about the project. How about we actually work on it together?" He said with a smile, waiting for her response. She thought about it, she wasn't stupid either. She knew how boys like these were. She was going to go along with it just to get it over. She should've listened to herself though. She shouldn't have done that. "Sure"

"¿Really?"he asked surprised. He definitely wasn't expecting that. "Yeah, we can do it after school? At the courtyard."

"Great." He smiled once again. She thought he would get up and leave but he didn't. She glanced at him confused, why didn't he leave? "Uh, you can go."

"Oh...i thought we could have a conversation" he lay his elbow on the table. "¿About?"she answered dry. Man, was this girl cold hearted? he thought to himself. "Anything. You moved her right?"

"Yeah like 7 months ago."

"¿Where are you from? You're not from this town. I would've recognized you." She grabbed her book and put it away in her backpack. Why not engage into the conversation? She hadn't had a real conversation in a long time. "I'm definitely not from Bowie. I'm from
Lanham."

"Oh wow. A really small town."he laughed "yeah, I guess. I use to like it there."

"¿You use to? ¿Why not anymore?" That question brought her unease. She wasn't going to tell him, or anyone. They couldn't know. They just couldn't. "I don't know, I wish I knew too."

"Anyways i have to go to class." she got up from her chair "I'll see you after school. The faster we get started the faster we finish it." And she walked away.