8

Iliana was walking inside the school building with her backpack on her shoulder. Until she felt a pair of hands coving her eyes, it had caught her of guard. After a few seconds they stopped coving her sight, she turned around to see who it was. It was Jc.

He smiled, standing in front of her. "Good morning pretty" he complimented her. "That's gross. It's so early for that stuff" she gave him the ick, and started to walking away from him. He looked like a little puppy, catching up to her speed. "Iliana, the whole point of this is for you to enjoy it"

"Well I'm not. I just find it weird especially in public. I hate people looking." She looked at him serious. "I'll take a note on that." He laughed, she rolled her eyes. "¿What are you doing later? ¿Why don't we go out?"

"I'm not doing anything. where do you want to go?" She asked him. Opening her locker to place her things inside. She leaned on the locker next to him as he thought. "¿You like theme parks?" He asked curious. "Yeah, I do actually" her frown had turned into a smiled quickly.

"Great, I'll pick you up at your house. Around 6?" He questioned. She nodded and continued walking with him in the hallway to their class.

That Friday, went by fast. She made sure to get her work done in time so she wouldn't have to worry about it during the weekend. She dropped off her sister to a friends house before heading to hers. As she went into her room, she astarted to look for clothes to wear. It was a casual day, she couldn't wear a dress or a skirt since it was an amusement park. She went through her clothes, searching for the right clothes.

She ended up finding a soft pink button up cardigan, along with low waist flared leggings. She left her hair down but brought a hair clip in case. She did a little bit of her make up just to feel a little bit better for herself. She had horrible eye bags she wanted to cover up.

Iliana walked to her kitchen where her mom was. Who was sitting down on the table, finishing up some paper work, while she drank from her cup. "Hey ma, I'm gonna go out. Is that okay?" She asked, coming inside. "¿With who?"

"Just a friend from school, I'll be home before my curfew." She promised with a smile. "¿Is it a girl?" She asked, why did she ask? She usually never did. "Actually it's a boy." She quietly said. "¿A boy? Iliana..."

"Momma. He's just a friend, we're going to the amusement park." Which caught her moms attention. "Before you leave I want to meet him." Right when she said that, the door bell ringed. Her mom lifted an eyebrow and got up from the chair.

Iliana followed from behind, as her mom opened the door. "Evening, miss?"

"Lauren. And you are?"

He smiled nervously "Joshua, Joshua Chasez ma'am." He gave her his hand. "Nice to meet you. Iliana was just telling me you will be going out?"

"Yes ma'am, I'll bring her back safe and in time." Her mom nodded and told Iliana to call her if anything happened. She waved goodbye to both teenagers before they left.

Iliana got inside his car, sitting in the passenger seat. "My mom has never done that" she mentioned. "¿Really? My mom does all the time." He told her, backing up from the driveway.

"You look great" he glanced at her quickly with a smile on his face. "Thanks" she laughed "you look great too"

After a while driving in the car, they made it to the parking lot of the park. They walked to the entrance, where Jc payed for both of their tickets. She insisted in buying her own but he reminded her, he had invited her.

As they l walked inside the packed place with families, couples, and a lot of kids running around.

"¿Are you scared of heights?" He asked her "im not, are you?" She questioned him. "Nope."