Chapter 30.

The shouting outside only intensifies as the voices boom closer and closer to the house.

Kelsea is already at the door, yanking it open to look outside.

"Hey!" She shouts. "Hey, stop!"

Taylor and I rush through the kitchen, looking around Kelsea to see out the back door.

"Missy!" Aries is still screaming my name out at the top of his lungs and grappling with Dallas at the bottom of the stairs. "Missy! You have to talk to me!"

Dallas shoves him backwards hard, Aries flying off of his feet and landing with a thud in the snow.

"Get the fuck out of here!" Dallas screams over him. "You've done enough!"

"I didn't!" Aries scrambles to get up, slamming back into Dallas's shoulder as he tries to get by him to get up the stairs. "Missy, please!"

"I should kick your sorry ass for everything you've done!" Dallas growls, yanking Aries back by the back of his coat.

"What do we do?" Kelsea turns wide eyed to me in the doorway.

"He cannot be here, Missy." Taylor chides from my side, still craning his neck to see around her. "It won't look good for us. He needs to leave."

"You think I don't know that?" I snap at him.

"What do I do?" Kelsea asks again, frantically looking back and forth from me to out the door.

"Please!" Aries shouts again.

If I didn't know the situation and couldn't hear the words being thrown over each other, it would look like they were hugging.

Both men struggle to find purchase in the thick snow, grabbing onto each other's shoulders as they power struggle to get loose from each other.

"Leave, you piece of shit!" Dallas is saying while Aires just continues to beg me to speak to him. He calls to me over and over and my eyes burn with tears.

He sounds so desperate, but of course he would. He's scared because he knows he's caught. He knows he's going down.

Taylor is right, him being here is wrong.

I need to keep my distance from Aries no matter how much it hurts to hear him screaming my name that way.

"Stop it!" Kelsea turns to yell at them again, but neither of them are listening. They're both in a death match for their own mission.

Aries to get to me.

Dallas to make sure he doesn't.

Meanwhile the rest of us stand by in horror watching it unfold.

What must only in reality be seconds, feels like an eternity.

"You have to talk to me!" He's screaming and Dallas throws him to the ground again.

"She doesn't have anything to say to you." Dallas grits through his teeth. "You've done enough to her."

"I didn't-." Dallas kicks him in his side and Aries falls back, grabbing fists full of the snow and dirt below him, groaning in pain.

"Stop!" I scream, rushing forward but Kelsea grabs me before I can make it out of the door, pushing me back into the kitchen.

"Don't." She warns, holding me tightly.

"I've got to call this in." Taylor says, digging through his bag to find his phone.

"No, please," I try to grab at his arm but Kelsea won't let me go. "Don't." I beg him. "He's leaving!"