Chapter 2

I couldn't believe it as the No.1 villain stood in my presence, fear devouring me like flames.

"You..." I stated in disbelief. The villain smirked walking up too me, suddenly pulling my chin up closer too his face.

"I enjoyed your little speech about me," he said, "it was cute." I went pale at his words, knowing he was talking about the club incident. How long was he following me for? Did he know where I lived, what school I went to? What my quirk was?

"A-Are you gonna kill me?" I asked in a calm tone, trying not too panic. I was nervous what his answer would be, since I've heard of all the horrific things he's done. He just smirk, stroking my cheek with his hand.

"As long as you don't try escaping," he said with an amused smile, "after all...you are mine."

My face went a shaded pink at his words, and he just chuckled.

"Someone's shy~" he teased. Just then, a spark of bravery took over me as I glared right into his emerald orbs.

"I am not yours," I snarled, "I don't even bloody know you, except that you're a murderer!" All the villain did was scoff at my words, like I made a funny joke.

"Then allow me to introduce myself," he said letting go of my chin, "you can call me Deku. Devil is just and intimidating villain name." I bit my lip before a snort could escape my mouth.

"Deku?" I asked, "you want me too call you...Deku?" Just then, a smirk grew across Deku's face.

"You can call me sweetheart, babe..." his eyes then went dark with lust, "but nothing bad doll~"

"Ok I'm done!" I snapped, "do you even realise what you're fucking doing?! This is fucking insane and so are you-" Suddenly, something sharp and cold came too my neck. I didn't have too do math too know what it was.

"Don't snap at me,"Deku sneered, resting the knife against my throat, "I may want you but that doesn't me I won't punish you." I didn't dare to breath afraid with one wrong move and my throat would be hanging by tissue. He smiled and gently pattered my head.

"Good boy," he said, "now, we're gonna have some fun~" Suddenly, a loud bang or something came from out the basement door.

"Izuku where are you!?" a voice called, sounding like a girl, "come on. Shigi wants a word with you!" Deku rolled his eyes, letting out an annoyed sigh.

"I'm downstairs!" he snapped. After a minute of silence, the basement door swung open and a girl walked in. She wore a school uniform and an oversized cardigan that covers most of her skirt. She had a blonde messy bun hairstyle and held a knife that I couldn't take my eyes off. She looked around the same age as Deku.

Her gaze landed on me and got excited.

"Oh hi!" she cried waving at me with a smile. I hesitated before giving her a small nod in return. Deku turned his attention too the blonde with an annoyed glare.

"What do you want Toga?" he growled, making the girl I now know as Toga scoff.
"Shigi wants you," she said, "and don't get pissy at me. I don't want anything." Deku just scoffed, pushed past Toga out of the basement. The blonde glanced at me and smiled.

"I didn't catch your name," she said, "I'm Toga by the way." I raised an eyebrow at how she was being so polite...

"Y...Y/n," I hesitated. Just then, she strange kind smile turned into a psychotic grin. She slowly walked up too me holding the knife up.

"Let's play a little game~" she giggled making the blood drain from my face.

Shit...

Deku's POV:

"Who the hell did you bring here?!" Shigaraki yelled. I just rolled my eyes crossing my arms. Twice and Spinner were snickering at me and Mr Compress and Dabi were just watching with amusement.

"Someone," I said finding it challenging to not laugh at Shigaraki's angry crusty dusty face. He was always in a bad mood about the smallest of things.

He's honestly just a child crying after someone stole a lollipop from him.

"Your aren't allow too!" he shouted in a pain killing voice, "he could be a hero for all we know." I just rolled my eyes at his words.

"Ok and?" I asked, "he could be. Or he could be quirkless." Before Shigaraki could continue, I left too go back and see Y/n, I didn't have time too have my fun. Toga walked past me and I could see her drenched in blood. Fuck...

I raced down too the basement, only too see Y/n collapsed on the ground, his eyes closed. He had stab wounds all over his body laying in a pool of fresh glowing blood. Fortunately, Toga wasn't fucking stupid enough too stab any vital parts.

"Y/n," I said crouching down, pulling him in my arms. He didn't reply as if he in a dead slumber. I placed a hand to his neck, in search for a pulse.

I felt a slow drumming beat of his heart biting my lip.

"Y/n, wake up."

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n." Hearing my name, I opened my eyes too see Deku holding me. Immediately, my eyes shot open as I pushed him away and tried getting too my feet. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain before collapsing. I covered my mouth before I could scream, feeling warm red liquid covering my body. Dammit, I thought as I bit my lip. Just then, Deku gently grabbed my hand pulling it away from my mouth.

"Let me help," he insisted, but the words just sounded dead and blank. I glared at him but just nodded, feeling ashamed of myself. Without another word he suddenly picked me up, catching me off guard before taking me out of the basement carrying me upstairs. I was furious but didn't say anything, just gritted my teeth dealing with it. Deku opened a door to a bedroom and gently laid me down on the bed and left, coming back with an aid kit.

"I'm taking your shirt off," he stated, before sliding his cold hand under the fabric touched my bare chest. This sudden movement made me stiffen, but I helped take off my shirt as the cold air brushed against my skin. He stared at me for a moment like he was paused before grabbing a cloth cleaning up the blood.

Deku was gently as he did this, cautious to not hurt me before finishing up pairing too stitch the wounds. The moment the needle dug into my skin, I bit my lip too hide the pain. I never really enjoyed needles.

"Why?" Deku glanced up at me by my sudden question, "why are you doing this? Why are you helping me, or why did you kidnap me in the first place? Are you holding me up for ransom?" All I wanted was too live a normal life, but now everything has changed. Deku grew a smirk across his face, his eyes dark but a flash of toxic green. He lifted his had too touch my face, making me flinch.

"Because I want you doll~" he whispered making my stomach clench. I looked down and he slightly chuckled. Just then, eyes suddenly felt heavy and I couldn't help but close them, allowing my body too rest.

_____________________________