Chapter 16

UA's reputation was going down hill. News got out about me and my 'alliance' with Deku, and how the news kept trying to guilt trip the school in allowing this. Others are blaming the teachers and hero's, then there are others who see me as a villain too. For this reason they didn't allow me back at school the next day, but when I did arrive the media was roaming the front like a pack of zombies. Dad said that since I'm all over the media I'll be going to a boarding school, meaning I'd have to say goodbye to everyone.

With the help of one of the teacher's, they led me inside while the media was trying to get my attention.

"Are you a spy?"

"Rumours say that you were kidnapped by this villain, can you clarify that for us?"

"What connection to you have between this criminal?"

All here comments were getting to me and I felt as if I were to go insane. Maybe if I did tell my parents...then it wouldn't have led up to this. Sure I probably wouldn't be a hero but...now I've basically destroyed the reputation of all heros, and UA including. As I walked through the halls, everyone gave me glares as they knew who I was. I kept my head low, even when I heard foul comments about myself. When I got to the classroom, I felt my fear and sadness grow. If everyone hated me, would my classmates hate me too? I didn't even wanna think about it as I entered.

I didn't look at anyone, but I felt them looking at me. As I was about to head to my desk, I felt a hand that was placed on my shoulder, making me jump a little. I looked over and saw Kirishima, he seemed worried and nervous.

"Dude we heard what happened," he said, "you ok?" This was the first time someone's actually been concerned about me since the news came out. No one asked if I was ok, since they all knew I was kidnapped. No one except my friend. Soon everyone began asking me questions, like if I needed anything or if I felt comfortable talking about it.

I mean...they did deserve an explanation after all, but now I knew they'd hate me. So far they haven't but...time can change.

"One night I was hanging out with some old friends. I made a stupid comment that got the attention of him..."

"I left early but he kidnapped me. I was there for a little and he murdered my old 'friends'. One of the villains...let me go- I think it was only to piss him off...but yeah. So I ran home, the cops were called and I told them the half the truth, saying I didn't know who my kidnapper was. A few days later when I was allowed back at school, when I was walking home I ran across these guys who were harassing a lady. I helped her and...dealt with the bastards. Then...he appeared again. I ran back home as quickly as possible, yet he somehow came in. He tried...attacking me but I used me quirk on him...then I wanted nothing more but to help him."

"His past was horrible, he wanted to be a hero. Instead, I think he was forced to be something else. A few times, I saw him after that...and I didn't tell anyone. I came to UA because I thought as a hero I could have more connections and that I'd be able to help him. It was stupid I know...but I new as a hero I could maybe save him." It was silent after I explained everything. No one dared to speak, as if a single would would make chaos.

"Hah, that's some petty excuse."

My eyes shot up to the door as I saw a guy standing there. He had blonde short hair and purple eyes, that glared at me. He looked both annoyed yet amused.

"Who would've known famous Class 1A would be so stupid, not realising that this 'so called hero' was only trying to help~." His tone was on the bridge of laughter but his words were like a cold slap as he leaned on the door. A girl with orange hair stood behind him, looking both annoyed and uncomfortable as she gave the blonde a stern look.