Chapter 4

I just sat there drowning in the silence with my eyes sealed shut, waiting for anything to occupy . I don't know how long I rested alone, sitting there in the dead silence for maybe an hour or two. Perhaps the whole day flew by and I didn't notice. However just then, sound of the door creaking open made me flinch as my eyes shot open. Deku walked in closing the door, the click of the lock echoed through my head. Only then did I realize the blood stains on him making my face go pale with sickness.

"W-What did you do...?" I mumbled loud enough for him too hear. Deku smirked suddenly sitting down on my lap, catching me off guard. The hell...

"Your friends weren't really nice," he said, "I just wanted a little chat but...this didn't go as planned." Immediately I knew what he meant as I bit my lip, uncertain of my emotions. I suddenly flinched as he placed a gloved hand on my cheek, gently stroking my face as the blood of my friends stained to my cheek.

"Don't be upset," he frowned noticing my shock and perhaps sadness, "those freaks got what they deserved."

"D-Deserved?"

"You should've heard them. 'God Y/n is a pain in the ass. He has no sense of humor and can't take a joke seriously. He's amazed by hero's but yet has no intention too become one. That's because Y/n weak'. That's what they said before I cracked open their skulls." I didn't want too believe what Deku was saying, but yet...I also wasn't surprised. The truth was now...I didn't care that they were dead.

"So you're into hero's?"

That question left me in silence, afraid that the truth would get me hurt...or worse. I glanced up at Deku and his poisonous eyes were dark and dangerous sending shivers running down my back.

"Do you expect me too say no?" I asked back. He sure wasn't expecting this and a sly grin grew across his face.

"Well its not like you'll ever become one," he said making me clench my fist in anger. Of course it wasn't a surprise that he was looking down at me.

"I know that," I snapped, "my quirk is shit in combat and I can't even fucking defend myself after getting kidnapped."

My throat became sore filling up with emotions.

"God dammit..." I muttered trying too stay calm when I felt Deku's hand brush threw my h/c hair.

"Y/n..." Deku said but I moved my head away preventing him from doing so.

"Just get out..." I said in a calm voice. Of course he wasn't planning to but it was my only option too calm down.
"I'm not your fucking toy and I never will be." I lowered my head prepared for a threat or his snarky attitude to return, instead he got up and simply left. I was astonished by his reaction, but didn't care and let out a sigh. Deku is only trying too use me. He says he wants me but I'm just a puppet to entertain his boredom. His words are like strings that controlling my moves and reactions. He's crazy if he just wants me for that.

I never actually thought about being with someone but I want too cherish and love them...

As long as hey treat me the same way. But Deku...

I don't know what he wants...

I felt a tear of frustration fall down my face as I cursed at myself for showing weakness, even if I was alone when suddenly the door swung open and Toga walked in. Fortunately, she didn't hold a knife like before.

"Hi Y/n," she said in the same cheerful voice as expected, but I wasn't gonna fall for it again.

"What do you want?" I snapped glaring right into those glowing amber eyes. She raised he hands up in a defenseless gesture with a laugh.

"Calm down," she giggled, "I just wanna ask if you were hungry." As if on time, a low growl erupted from my stomach catching me by surprise. Toga couldn't help but laugh as she walked over beginning too untie me. I could've ran away but instead I slowly got up confused by her warmth and kindness..

"Come on," she said grabbing my hand before dragging me out excitedly. She showed me to this room, kinda like a pub and already in there were three other men. One had black spikes hair with scars over him, he also wore a darkish blue long coat with a V-necked shirt with white outlines.the other guy wore this type of costume covering his face and as for the last guy he was literally a lizard...yep, some quirk.

"Guys this is Y/n," Toga said all cheerfully, "you remember. Izuku's boyfriend." Hearing a different name caught my attention immediately. Izuku? I thought, and...did she say boyfriend?

"Well its nice to meet ya Y/n," the guy with the costume cried, "I'm Twice. This is Dabi and Spinner." I raised an eyebrow at hi excitement but decided not too pride into the matter.

"Oh," I mumbled, "sup then."'

"So you're his new toy, huh?" Dabi said glaring at me, "honestly you look like a prick compared to the others." I raised an eyebrow at his words, not bothered by the insult.

"Others?" I repeated. I didn't know why, however not only did it scare me more knowing that I wasn't the only one kidnapped....

But the fact that I wasn't the only one made me feel...disappointed.

What am I even thinking?! I thought. Just then, the door behind me opened and I glanced round too see a man. He had long cyan hair and wore a black hood and pants and he didn't look very pretty. When was the last time he had chapstick?

"So you're Y/n," he sighed looking down at me with his dangerous scarlet eyes. He looked more imitating than Deku, probably since he's never used moisturiser. But if looks could kill, I'd be a goner.

"And you're the leader of the League," I stated, "am I correct?" He didn't seem to reacted at my question but just gave me a small nod.

"Shigaraki," he answered in a cold tone not taking his eyes off me, making me really irritated.

"Y/n here!" I turned around just as Toga threw an apple at me, as I caught it single handed.

"Thanks," I muttered before giving one last glance at Shigaraki before Toga dragged me away again down in basement again.

"Well I've gotta go," she said when we got there, "see ya!"she waved goodbye and left me in shock. She didn't even bother too lock the door, and a hazard thought rung in my mind.

Should I...

______________________________