Chapter 22

Blacking out wasn't a shocking horror to me anymore, weirdly I might consider it as a habit. Only now I wondered what it was this time? Slowly but surely, I began opening my heavy eyes which threatened to close again. I really need sleep, I thought, rolling my eyes at the idea. I don't wanna end up like Mr Aizawa.

"Wake up, sleepy head," a voice whispered. My vision was still crooked, but I could make out a figure dressed in a costume with a mask on.

"Ah, you're awake!" Twice's blurry figure cried, giving me a migraine, "should we knock him out again?" I did take notice and felt myself tired to a chair in an uncomfortable posture, groaning while closing my eyes again. I was definitely dead...

I glanced back up studying the surroundings of the bar again. There was Twice who stood in front of me, debating with himself whether to knock me out or not. Toga was on the couch, that warm smile hiding her true intentions. Dabi looking glum as usual leaning against the wall. Spinner and Mr Compress, the only two I haven't seen for a while just stood behind the bar.

Then Shigaraki sitting at the bar looking more villainous then the last time I saw him, those red glowing eyes met with mine.

"Good to see you again Y/n," he said calmly.

"You don't get to call me that," I snapped. I knew why I was there, the question was why was he stalling when he had the chance.

"Why do you really wanna be a hero?" Great, this bullshit again.

"I want to help people, and Izuku. Something that you're making difficult." The moment I said his name, from one glance I saw Toga's face go dark. Every time I've seen her, Toga's always had that glint of bloodlust in her eyes yet she always looked so happy. Now? She looked intimidating, which concerns me.

"He seems genuine," Twice said in a kind voice before it went deep, "the brat must be lying again!"

"Ok what do you want!?" I snapped, glaring at Shigaraki, "you wanna kill me, but you haven't even done it yet. What's stopping you?" Trying to provoke someone into doing something isn't exactly wise, I knew that from the moment that grin appeared across Shigaraki's face.

"Of course I want to kill you," he said in a warm tone, giving me goosebumps, "but not yet. In fact your quirk might come to some use." Glances we exchanged between the villains, confusion flooding the atmosphere.

Shigaraki groaned with annoyance, getting to his feet.

"Compress, find Dr Kyudai and get his ass here soon, I don't need this brat here for any longer." Compress just nodded and left. Shigaraki looked back at me and read my confused mind in an instant. Was he gonna explain to me? I highly doubted it. Shigaraki stared at me for a moment before wandering to the door and closing it shut after he left. The moment I heard a click, that's when it happened. I sat there frozen, feeling the searing blade pressing against my neck which continued to try digging through my tissue.

Only Spinner's hand held Toga in a fern grip as she tried slicing my throat.

"Himiko stop," Spinner hissed, "we aren't suppose to kill him yet." My eyes traveled to meet Toga's, excepting that deranging grin. Instead, I was met with dark amber eyes and a cold death stare which made my throat dry.

She didn't move or speak, just glared at me drowning in bloodlust. Slowly, she leaned down close to my ear.

"I'll fucking rip your eyes out and hurt you so badly that you'll be begging for death..." she whispered, making my stomach churn as she pulled away so quickly, it took me a second to feel the stinging sensation on my neck. A cut...

Toga stormed out of the room, that dark look never erasing. I didn't notice I held my breath until it began to hurt. I've been so use to Toga's psychotic tendencies that seeing her so cold was actually scary.

"Hey, where is she doing!?" Twice cried, "don't worry guys, I'll follow her." He went chasing after Toga, leaving me with Dabi and Spinner. Neither of them spoke, leaving the bar in an agonising silence. What did the league want with me? Heck, what about Kirishima?! Did they do something to him? Or did the police find him?

What if I didn't hang out with my old friends and just stayed home? I could've had a normal life. But I wouldn't have met real friends, even if one is a crazy bomb. I would never have thought being a hero was this important, and I wouldn't have met him. Saving him was my main priority, I cared for him...I really did. Now I just tied to a chair, just waiting for the next step.

"Hey guys!" Twice's voice called, "where are you?!"

"We're still in here," Spinner yelled out. I closed my eyes, too tired to comprehend the situation. No, I didn't want to see Toga, I didn't wanna see Shigaraki. Heck, I couldn't even untie myself, all I wanted was for this to end...

Suddenly, a loud clatter made me flinch. I open my eyes and immediately spotted the scene before me. Right across the room, Spinner had tackled Dabi, holding his arms behind his back.

"Spinner, the fuck are you doing?!" Dabi snapped, but the lizard was silent, his eyes blank and deadpanned. The fuck...

"L/n!"

I froze hearing that voice.

"Mr Aizawa?" I asked, still processing. Pro hero's and cops were flooding the place and there was my teacher, running up to me and began to untie my hands.

"Listen very carefully," he said, "follow one of the hero's and get out of the building. You too, Shinso." I looked over seeing a boy, he had messy purple hair and eyes with heavy bags underneath. He literally wore the UA sports uniform and a scarf kinda like Aizawa's, and over his face was a type of mask thing. The moment I felt my hands be released, I began untying myself.

"Go, now!" Mr Aizawa said as I looked over. Spinner looked shocked, staring at us. I quickly got to my feet, and ran after that guy with the purple hair. Everything was going way too fast for me. I might of been escaping, but it's not a true escape for me.  Suddenly, I felt someone grab my arm and yank me into a dark room, slamming the door shut. I was pinned to the door and then I felt it. I felt the burning sensation of something cold yet sharp being pushed into the side of my stomach. Warmth oozing out, fresh and red.

"H-Help..." I gasped, feeling the pressure of someone on top of me. I could've struggled or scream, but my body felt lifeless as if it wasn't even my own.

"You're a fake, Y/n," a voice whispered so quietly it made me shiver. Toga...

"I liked you, Y/n. You were like a friend," she continued, "even though you were Izuku's toy. But he doesn't look at you like you're a plaything. Did you know what he did to the others?" I remained silent, because if I'm being honest I didn't know, his memory never showed it.

"He'd use them," Toga continued, "hurt them, torture them, and worse until finally he got bored and I think you know how it ends." Of course I did, I could picture it and knowing he was going to do that to me? That's still something I don't wanna think of. Just then, the pressure of my chest was gone as Toga yelped in pain. "What the-" I began, but froze feeling arms wrap around me. The touch...was familiar and comforting...

"Izuku?" A low chuckle came from behind me as I was lifted to my feet.

"Hello doll~."

______________________________