Chapter 5

Deku POV:

I suddenly dodged the ice attack that one of the hero's in training sent at me. He seemed to have a quirk that could manipulate fire and ice. He had bicoloured eyes and hair and a burn mark on his face. He cussed under his breath at his failed attempt trying to capture me.

"Pathetic," I scoffed as I triggered my quirk before kicking him in the stomach sending him flying back into a building.

I began too hear sirens and I cursed seeing the police begin too arrive.

"It's time too take my leave," I sighed glancing at the bicoloured hero unconscious, a small grin grew across my face. Maybe one more kill wouldn't hurt.

"DIE YOU BASTARD!!!"

I froze hearing that voice before dodging at the very last moment as a huge eruption attacked me from behind. Through the smoke I could see a figure and I scoffed already knowing who it was. The smoke vanished as I could now see him probably.

He glared at me however his expression changed from anger too shock in an instant, his face going pale.

"D...Deku?" A grin grew across my face as I glared right in his crimson eyes. I had never seen that expression and I loved it.

"Long time no see Kacchan." Unfortunately I could hear the cops, so I vanished from there in a blink of an eye. I knew we'd meet again, after all...

He was my best friend.

I arrived back at the base and rolled y eyes as I was greeted by Toga wrapping her arms around me.
"Hello Izuku!" she cried with her annoying smile. I pushed her off me with an annoyed scoff, as she just giggled. Fuck sake, I thought.

"Oh also Y/n said he was hungry," she said, "so I gave him something to eat. However I don't think I left him the way you did. You might wanna check."

I froze hearing these words, my blood beginning too boil. The worst part was I knew she did it on purpose just to piss me off. I ran out of there and down to the basement bursting threw the door.

"Shit!" I yelled seeing that Y/n was nowhere to be found.

Y/n POV:

"Y/n!" Mum wrapped her arms around and burst into tears. I hugged her back feeling safe in her embrace. I decided too take the risk and returned back home, the police were at our house. Sure it had only been two days or so, however that still doesn't change.

"Y/n," one of the officer's said, "I'm sorry but...your friends were found dead in an alley the other night. We have images if you're alright too see them."

I could tell that my mum was abut to protest, but I nodded wanting too know what he did to  them. The officer nodded before pulled out a few photo graphs of my friends. Their cloths and bodies drenched in their blood as there were hundreds of stab wounds and their throats were slit. The worst part was their heads were hanging only by tissue.

"You should've heard them. 'God Y/n is a pain in the ass. He has no sense I humor and can't take a joke seriously. He's amazed by hero's but yet has no intention too become one. That's because Y/n weak'. That's what they said before I let them drown in their blood."

"Just like he said," I breathed silently, no one noticing my words. "Y/n you must tell us who kidnapped you and if you remember the location," another cop said. I wanted to tell them everything, however instead I did the most fucking dumbest thing.

"I don't know," I lied, "I was blindfolded the whole time. They took me in this car and kicked me out before I heard them drive off. It took me a few minutes too untie myself and when I took of the blindfold I was in a dark alley." I waited for them too notice my lie, however to my utter surprise...they didn't.

"Well thank you for your information," the officer said, "we're grateful."

The cops left and mum wouldn't stop crying. Dad made dinner and we watched a movie together. I went too bed questioning myself. Why did I lie? I thought, I could've told them that it was the Devil...but I didn't. I rolled over in my bed, deciding not to make a big fuss about it. All I wanted was a good night sleep.
*

*

*
After a few days, I went back too school and everyone was sympathetic for me, asking if I was ok or if I needed anything. It was like I became popular, since I now got better friends. However I just said I was fine and they didn't need to worry about me. I knew that they just wanted too ask what it was like to be kidnapped.

It took me ages too persuade my mum to allow me to walk home again. However after a week, my teacher told me to stay in since I needed to catch up on some work. I did and before I knew it it was dark. My dad called me asking where I was so he could pick me up, however I told him there was no need since was was only a 10 minute walk. I immediately hung up before be could say no and completely turned off my phone. They needed to understand that I hd to get over it eventually. At least I wasn't traumatised.

As I was walking home, I glanced up too see a few men in an alley. I was about to ignore then, but that was until I heard a woman's voice.

"I told you I'm not interested," she snapped and the four.

"Aw come on sweetheart," one laughed, "we just want your number." One leaned in the stoke her cheek and I didn't even hesitated. I walked down the alley and grabbed the woman's arm pulling her away from the group of adults.

"Oi what  the hell?" I ignored their words and glanced at the lady. "You should go ms," I insisted, "stay safe." She nodded giving me a thankful smile before walking off.

"What the fuck are you doing buddy!?" one of the men yelled grabbing my shoulder. He was about to punch me, but I grabbed his rist twisting it. I grabbed him by the hair and slammed his face in my knee over and over again before he collapsed.

I glared at the other men who were shocked by my sudden reaction.

"You all are disgusting," I snapped, "get the fuck out of here!" Without even thinking, the three other men ran off like children. I sighed closing my eyes, feeling slightly ashamed of my sudden violence.

However I felt relieved I could help someone...since no one helped me.

"That was quite a show doll~"

My eyes shot open hearing that familiar voice, and nickname. I turned around too see a figure walking out of the shadows holding a sharp blade in his hand. His toxic green eyes made me freeze up.

______________________________