Chapter 13

"You shouldn't have let him do that dumbass!" Me and Bakugo were sitting in the lounge while everyone else were doing their own thing. The moment I came back after Deku kissed me, I went searching for Bakugo to tell him the crazy shit!

"Yeah probably," I replied, "but it was only on the forehead."

"Still! Did you at least tell the teachers what happened on the train?!" I slammed my hand across my forehead and groaned.

"No of course not!" I snapped, "they could've found out Deku was there of something!" Bakugo literally hit me across the head when I said that.

"Stupid!"

"Oi I'm trying to use my common sense dickhead!" Before we could continue, Kaminari and Sero walked over, leaving the two of us to only give each other silent glares. Oh if I could beat the shit out of him, I would.

"What are you guys whingeing about?" Sero laughed, amused at how we went silent.

"Nothing!" we both snapped at once turning our attentions to them. Soon, Mina and Kirishima walked over to listen to the drama. They all began nagging us to tell them the "gossip", but I just got up and stormed off.

"Oh come on man," Kirishima called, "we were just joking around." I was in a foul mood as I flipped them all off before going to the elevator and just begged it could've closed sooner. Especially since Sero and Kirishima followed me, Bakugo reluctantly following close behind.

"Why are you so grumpy?" Sero asked as I glared at the doors, leaving his question unanswered. I literally storms out the moment the doors opened and marched to my room, slamming it locked behind me. The last thing I need was for them to chat with me, let alone Bakugo had already pulled the strings. I sighed laying down and went on my phone. There were thousands of unread notifications as I flicked through them all, trying to drag my mind off reality. Except it still clung onto me as I began debating in my head, asking myself questions one by one.

Did I go to far? I asked myself, Bakugo was only trying to help, even though it was fucking stupid, but did I really need to snap like that? Let alone Kaminari and stuff, they did nothing but I just snapped...why though? I suddenly sat up with my eyes widened.

"Do I...?"

Deku POV:

I stood there in the pub as everyone stared at me while Shigaraki gave me a cold glare. It was silent and dark, but what was worse was that I was a fool to not take it seriously.

"You know what this is about, don't you," Shigaraki stated coldly.

"Yeah," I replied, "you wanted me to buy some chapstick." Suddenly, he brought his hand punching me across the face. I gritted my teeth, the metallic flavour consume my mouth as I glared at him.

"Don't give me that bullshit," he snapped, "it's about your toy." I remained silent, shocked to hear my own heartbeat go faster and faster.

"You really are a fool," he continued, "you always choose one and kill it, except now you're letting your recent one run around like a rat." I knew he was trying to get a reaction out of me, however I didn't care show him what he wanted. Shigaraki seemed to notice this as he turned his attention to everyone else.

"We've got a new objective,"he said, "to redeem the mistake this brat made." I felt something snap as I jumped at him, holding a knife to his throat.

"If you touch him I swear-" However I was thrown off as he grabbed my arm, only his pointer finger not touching my skin. "You don't get it do you?" Shigaraki laughed as I glared at him, wanting nothing more but to slit open his vocal chord.

"I've helped you. You can basically thank me for everything. Your quirk, your strength and for helping you escape your pathetic old life and to be reborn into one you once couldn't imagine. You still need to repay me for all I've done. I could've left you there to die but I didn't. Now you'll repay me, got it Midoriya?"

His tone was cold and intoxicating, as it made my blood run boil. It had been a while since I heard my last name...but I knew why he used it. I muttered a curse, getting up before storming out. I need to tell him...

Y/n POV:

I sat there eating teriyaki chicken, dozing off at the table. I was at dinner with everyone else, but I sat there in silence staring at my rice.

"Y/n are you ok?" Uraraka asked suddenly catching me off guard, "you seem a little quite lately..."

I glanced up at her and just nodded.

"Yeah sorry," I mumbled, "just a little tired." She left me alone to my thoughts as I tried lying to myself as I began to think saying Deku wasn't someone I would have a crush on. He literally kidnapped me, and now I'm just sitting there actually confused by my feelings. Well yes I am gay/bi/other, but...I shouldn't see him like that!

"He's just someone I know..." I muttered, getting up to wash my dish. Thank god it's Saturday, I thought.

After cleaning up, I went straight back to my room collapsing on the mattress as my eyes grew heavy. I soon fell into a deep sleep with little knowledge that my life with take yet another sharp turn.
*

*

*
As the next Monday approached, I was given a sheet that was filled with the hero agency's that had a spot for my internship. However only one caught my eye and with a little help of one of my classmates, I was there prepared to at the agency of my first choice.

"He's a good mentor," Tokoyami told me as we walked together.

"Yeah," I sighed, "but still...kinda crazy to think about it." The conversation didn't carry on for too long as we caught the train, soon arriving in Fukuoka city.

I basically followed Tokoyami like a lost duck since I never really took the time to visit Kyushu. When we arrived, I was dumbfounded as I saw standing at the front waiting for us, none other than the No.2 Hero. He glanced up and smiled.

"So you're Y/n," he said, walking up to us. My jaw almost dropped as I realised he said my first name. Dude! How the fuck does he-

"Yes," I said with a bow, "I'm looking forward to learn from you." Hawks suddenly laughed.

"You don't have to be so formal," he chuckled, "not to mention you're in the same class as Tokoyami, right?" To be honest I had no clue what to say next, however you couldn't really blame me. After a while of small talk, we began patrolling the city. Hawks was doing most of the work as he was talking half the time, giving the both of us advice as he used his quirk to capture petty criminals and bag snatchers. Fortunately, I and Tokoyami were able to help out. As the day flew by, I was amazed by the pride I felt while I was helping others...

Maybe I should've always tried being a hero...

"Tokoyami, Y/n, we need to move now," Hawks suddenly stated in a surprisingly serious tone, snapping me out of my thoughts in an instant, "there's a backup call from Musutafu. A Nomu attack."

______________________________