Chapter 14

Louis' POV

I've been waiting for hours, and yet there was still no sign of Josh. I looked over at Harry, who was asleep on the Hospital bed. He looked so peaceful.. and cute, gosh, he's so adorable!

Wait.. focus Louis! This is not the time to be thinking these things. Maybe i should call Josh again and ask him where the hell he's at.

I took out my phone and searched for his number. I called it and brought the speaker to my ear, and of course it went straight to voicemail. Why isn't he answering?

I sighed and started pacing the room. Maybe his phone died or something? Yeah, that must be it.... hopefully. I know that if something bad happened to him, Harry would be devastated, and he'd blame himself for something that's not his fault.

I heard shuffling coming from the bed, and turned to see Harry sitting up a little. I rushed over to him, making sure he was okay and didn't try to stand up or something.

"Louis?" Harry said in an unpersevering voice. "wasn't Josh supposed to be here like 3 hours ago?"

"Well... yes, but I think he's running a little late... or maybe a lot, but I'm sure he'll be here, don't worry" I said giving him a reassuring grin.

"Well have you tried calling him..? I just want to get this over with.."

"I called him, but it went straight to voice mail" I said.

" Oh... well hopefully nothing bad happened. All I could dream about was his reaction... and.. I'm scared, now here's another thing to be scared about"

"Don't be scared, please... everything's gonna be fine, i promise. He'll be here."

"I hope so.." He said, looking more worried than before.

----

An hour passed and there was still no sign of Josh.

Where was he for crying out loud?!

There was a knock on the door and both me and Harry jumped. I was about to yell "It's open!" But before I could say anything, a tall man walked in with a gloomy expression on his face. I looked at Harry and he looked somewhat disappointed.. I was a little angry myself, Josh was supposed to be here a long time ago!

The man was tall and slim, he had black hair that was combed to the side, and wore an expensive looking suit.

Me and Harry both looked at eachother confused, then the man spoke.

"I'm looking for... Harry Styles?" He said.

"Yes? That's me" Harry said.

"Oh.. well... I don't know how to tell you this, but.." He better not say what I think he is. " your friend Josh..." Please don't say it, please don't say it, please don't say it. "he was in an accident on the way to the hospital"

And he said it.

Harry let out a painful gasp, while I stood there in shock, trying to get what I just heard to settle down in my head.

"What? Is he okay?! What happened?!" Harry began to panic.

I couldn't think straight, I felt dizzy..

The man began to speak "Well, he--" He was cut off by a sudden beeping noise. I turned to Harry who was redder than a tomato, yet his face looked pale.

The beeping began to get faster, and soon Harry was moving uncontrollably on the bed, most likely having a seizure of some sort.

I panicked and ran to stand next to him, turning him to the side as I'd seen on TV before.

"GET THE FUCKING NURSE!" I yelled at the man, who just stood there looking alarmed, finally realizing what had said, and rushed through the door in need for help.

Soon after, a bunch of nurses and doctors ran into the room, pushing me away from the bed so they could calm Harry down.

Why do bad things keep happening to me?

I tried to hold back my tears, but they forced themselves out of my eyes as though my eyelids were as thin as air.

This can't be happening.

Please be a dream. Please let all of this be a dream, please.

But of course, it was all real, and I couldn't change it, not even if I tried.

I heard the beeping sound speed up even more, and suddenly slow down to where it was going as slow as ever.

"He's gone into shock!" I heard a doctor yell.

I began to get very dizzy.. I felt as though I couldn't breath. Then all I felt was the cold feeling of the hospital floor, as I fell onto the ground roughly.

I blacked out.

~

There it is, guys. It's very short, but it should leave you at the edge of your seats!

Hoped you liked it :) I haven't updated in a long time!

You guys love me ^-^

I'll update again, hopefully sometime soon.

BYE!