Chapter 11

Louis' POV

This is it.

It's almost been an hour.

He should be waking up any  second.

I don't know what to do. Stand there? Ask him why? Avoid him?

Maybe I should just let Josh talk to him, since they were best friends and all. Plus I doubt Harry would want to see me anyway, I was the person he yelled at before getting into this mess.

Yeah. That's what I'll do, let Josh talk to him. I'll just avoid Harry. Yup, I'll do just that.

I realized I had still been sitting in the chair by Harry's bed. I don't want to be here when he wakes up. I can't be. What if he freaks out and yells at me again? Or... does something worse?

No. He wouldn't do that... would he?

NO.

I tried to shake the thoughts out of my head.

I got up from the chair quickly and began to walk away, that is, until I felt a tight grip around my wrist. Shit shit shit.

"where are you going?" I heard a weak voice say. Harry's voice.

I turned around immediately, and there he was. Lying in the bed, awake, looking as weak as ever.

I guess maybe avoiding him is no longer a choice.

I walked back to the chair and sat down, staring at him. He still had a hold of my wrist. I tried pulling away, but he just held it tighter. What if he hurts me? No no no no. He won't. But what if-

"hey" he said. "what's wrong?"

I gasped. "What do you mean what's wrong?! Obviously you getting hurt is what's wrong! Why did you do that?!"

"That's not what I meant. Why did you try to walk away?" He said the question I was dreading to hear.

"Because... I don't know" I said looking away from him. "You didn't answer my question though, why are you in here?"

He sighed. "I'm in here because I tried to commit suicide."

"Obviously" I said, a bit annoyed "But why?"

He hesitated a bit before answering "well.... because when I yelled at you, calling you a fag, it brought back memories of what I said to.... Josh. And well, I didn't want to lose somebody else I care about"

"Y- you care about me?" I stuttered out.

"Well.. yeah. Yeah I do." he admitted.

I smiled, but then it went away. "why did you do that to him...?" I said. I saw fear in his eyes, what is he afraid of? That I won't talk to him because of it? Well... I actually want to help.

"I don't want to talk about it, I can't be gay, Louis."

"And why's that?" I said. Harry shifted in his seat, and finally answered.

"Do you promise you won't tell anyone?" He whispered.

"Yes, Harry. Now tell me!" he winced at my sudden outburst, but I didn't care. I need to know!

"Well.." he let out a shaky breath before continuing "when I was in grade 9, before I had heard about Josh being gay, I was-"

He was interrupted by someone bursting through the door.

I turned around to see Zayn, Niall, Anne, and Josh.

Great. Just great. Now I have to wait to hear what happened. I got a bit annoyed and groaned loudly. Harry let go of my wrist while everyone hovered over him, pulling him into tight embraces.

I never wanted to hurt anybody in my life so much as I want to hurt these four right now. They just had to come in at that moment, didn't they? I sighed and stood up from the chair while they kept saying stuff to Harry like "We were so worried!' and "Harry! You're awake!!"

The only person not smothering Harry, was Josh. He just stood there, watching as the others babied him.

I felt kind of worried.

They haven't seen each other in years, I'm assuming, so there must be quite a bit of tension between them.

I'll let them talk like I said, but there is no way I'm going to avoid Harry now.

No way.

I need answers.

I know I'll get them out of him, soon.

He will tell me, and I won't give up on him.

Ever.

So......

Did I ever mention that.....

I LOVE YOU GUYS?!?!?!

Well I do.. and there is NO way I'm going to stop this story now.

I never knew all you guys actually liked it that much, I FUCKING LOVE YOU! <3

And for the other story..... Let me clear things up.

I don't want any bromances consisting of Harry or Louis.... Well, because I think they are only good together, as Larry. Sorry :p

I've decided that I am going to do..... ZIAM!

But I want to know something before I make up my mind, should I make it sort of a "Love triangle" between Zayn, Liam, and Niall? Or just do Ziam......... Or Ziall?

I DON'T KNOW!

Comment and tell me, guys! Would mean a lot :D

SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS!!!!

~Keely ;) x

PS. read my Niam story, Walk this Lonely Road.