Chapter 9

BTW I'M NOT UPLOADING UNTIL I GET 25 VOTES AND 15 COMMENTS! LOVE YOU :)

Recap:

"Jo- Josh?" Harry said with wide eyes.

"Hi, Harry" Josh managed to get out before Harry's Heart monitor began to speed more. Suddenly doctors started rushing in.

"Gentlemen, would you mind stepping out of the room?" I heard a nurse say.

And with that we were pushed out of the room and into the hallway.

Please be okay. Please be okay. Please be okay.

Harry, don't leave.

___________________________________________________________________________

I was standing, pacing around the hallway we had been waiting in. I felt a hand on my shoulder, already knowing who it was.

"Calm down, Louis. He's going to be okay" Josh soothed. But what if he wasn't? What if he died and it was all my fault? I couldn't live with myself knowing that I caused someone to do that, especially Harry.

I tried to push the thoughts out of my mind, but they just wouldn't leave.

I heard a door open and a doctor walked out of Harry's room. Me and Josh looked up at him, waiting for him to speak. I have to admit, I'm scared. What if he never wakes up? Then what? What if that was the last time I would ever hear his voice, or see his beautiful emerald eyes?

I held back a sob as the doctor began to speak, "I have some good news and some bad news.." he began "which would you like to hear first?"

"Bad news!" Me and just said in unison.

"Well.. the bad news is that he had to be put back to sleep.." Me and Josh both gasped.

"And the good news?" Josh said.

"The good news is that he is healthy, and by my calculations (a/n haha, I had to) will be waking up in about an hour."

I felt my heart stop. He will be okay. Harry will be okay!

I couldn't help but smile, he was okay. But then my smile faded.

But that means I have to talk to him, what if he does something bad to me like he did to Josh?

He wouldn't. I know he wouldn't... would he?

I felt myself getting pulled into and embrace. When they let go, I realized it had been Anne. She must be so glad to hear that. I pulled her into another hug and let her cry into my shoulder. I too began to cry. They weren't sad tears, they were tears of joy.. hope.. happiness. When we pullled away, we stepped in the room and sat next to Harry.

The doctor followed as well as Josh. "So... what was the cause of the...?" Josh trailed off.

"Panic attack?" the doctor said, finishing the sentence. Josh nodded.

"Well, we're not really sure what the cause was.. but we're assuming it was because of something he saw? Heard? Well, something that just surprised him." the doctor told us.

"I wonder what that could have been" Anne said, looking at Josh. Josh blushed and looked down.

"Oh, well if it was because of me, sorry about that" Josh said.

We all laughed. The first laugh any of us have had since Harry's accident.

I still don't know what caused him to be in here, but I don't want to worry about that right now.

He is okay.

Harry is okay.

I couldn't help the smile forming on my lips, he's okay.

But then I remember what he had done to Josh, and felt sick to my stomach. Part of me was scared of what he might do to me. But the other part didn't want to give up on him, not now, not ever.

Wooh Hoo! Hazza is okay! :D You guys may now thank me, haha! sorry it was short though :/

What do you think Louis is gonna do? Will he give up? Comment what you think :)

VOTE/ COMMENT/ FAN <3

Love you guys, thanks for reading :)

~Keely ;) x

PS Go read my other fanfic, 'Walk this lonely road..' and I will love you forever! It's a Niam fanfic, btw :) I just really wanna know if I should continue on it... thank you :) x