Chapter 5

Louis' POV

I woke up on the couch at Liam's house. How did I get here? As I was getting up to walk to Liam's room, this pain shot through my head. Did I really have a hangover? Damn.

I walked into Liam's room and shook on his arm. "Liam, wake up!"

He hesitated a little and shifted over. I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon, Liam! Wake up!" about a second later his eyes flickered ope.

"What do you want, Louis?" he said, not looking at me. What did I do?

"What's your problem?"

"You!" He said angrily. I am so confused, what happened?

"What did I do?" I said, slightly shouting.

"Oh nothing" he said sarcastically "It;s not like you went and made out with Harry at Niall's party or anything."

"I did what?!"

"Don't play games with me, Louis. You know how Niall felt about you. And not only did you break his heart, you broke Eleanor's. What has gotton into you? Why would you do this to them?" He said looking at me in disgust. What is he talking about? Niall? What? And I never made out with Harry, did I? Shit. 

"Wh-What? How does Niall feel about me?"

He looked shocked and covered his mouth. "He didn't tell you? Oh shit. I'm dead" He said barrying his head in his pillow. "Well.. Um.... Niall, he kind of.. Loves you."

I stood there wide eyed for what it felt like forever. He what? I didn't know how to respond to that. At all. "You- You're lying"

"I'm sorry to tell you this, but I'm not." He said sitting up.

"DAMNIT! Since when? Why didn't he ever tell me? Why would he-" I was cut off by Liam.

"Because he knew you didn't like him back, Louis! And it's been a while.. Maybe you should talk to him. Tell him to move on." Liam suggested, more serious than ever. I sighed, Maybe I did need to talk to him. I feel bad that I don't feel the same way, but he still shouldn't have kept it from me.

"Yeah." I said, walking towards the door. "I'll see you later." Without another word I was already down the steps and headed out of the house.

It didn't take a while until I was pulling up to Niall's house. I hopped out of the car and went up to the door. He was probably still asleep from yesterday, that was a pretty crazy party. I knocked on the door a few times. No answer. To my luck the door was unlocked. I walked in the house and started looking for Niall,

I checked everywhere, where was he? I decided to look in the restroom. When I opened the door, I was surprised to see Niall cuddled up in Zayn's arms. It was kind of adorable, I smiled at the sight, they looked so cute! I couldn't help but snatch a picture.

"Niall, Zayn.." I whispered, kneeling down and shaking them lightly. They both flung their eyes open.

"I'm hungry" was the first thing Niall said.

"My hair!" Zayn screeched. They obviously didn't realize where they were because a few seconds later they both shot their heads up, blushing. I just smiled, seriously, they were so adorable. They both got up and dusted themselves off.

"Hey, Zayn" I said smiling at him.

"Hey" He said, returning the smile.

I looked over at Niall "Niall, we need to talk"

"But I just woke-"

"Now" I said interrupting him. He sighed and gave Zayn an apologetic smile. Zayn just nodded and walked out of the restroom, closing the door behind him.

"What do you want, Louis? I don't wanna talk to you!" He yelled, looking at everything but me.

"Listen, Niall. I love you, but I'm not in love with you. I'm very sorry. I don't want our friendship to change, please. You are like a brother to me, and I'm really flattered.. but I don't think it could work out between us" I said, looking him straight in the eye.

"And what makes you think I'm in love with you?" he shouted, looking close to tears.

I sighed "Liam told me everything, Niall. Why didn't you ever tell me?"

Niall looked down for a second before looking back at me ".. Because I... Was afraid of being rejected, Louis." He said so quietly I could barely hear him.

Before anything else could be said, I pulled him into a tight hug. "I'm sorry, Niall. I'm sure you'll find that perfect someone" I said pulling him out if the embrace and kissing him lightly on the cheek.

He smiled "I think I'm starting to fall for Zayn, please don't tell him! It would be so embarrassing!" He said looking me in the eyes.

I was relieved. I'm glad he was getting over me, and him and Zayn were so cute together/ "AW! That's so sweet! You guys would be perfect together!" I squealed. "I promise I won't tell Ni-Ni." I said with a huge grin on my face.

He was blushing uncontrollably "Thanks, Louis" he said, smiling back at me.

"Let's say me, you, and Zayn go grab some breakfast"

"Sure thing, Louis" He said pulling me into another hug and running out the door. I was glad he was happy. Now all I gotta do is talk to Harry. Damn.

AH! I know this chapter took FOREVER and I'm so sorry! I'll make it up to you and make the next chapter ALOT BETTER! I dedicated this chapter to @va13nt1n3 because they are always commenting nice things :) THANK YOU to everyone who reads, you guys are amazing :) Feel completely free to Fan/ vote/ comment! Thank you! And I love you all! x

~Keely ;) x