Chapter 13

I don't he a laptop at the time.. So sorry there's no italic or bold :/

~

I can't believe I'm going to tell him.

Tell Louis.

Someone I barely know.. yet it feels so right when I'm with him.. or see him.. or hear his beautiful angelic voice..

Well, he goes nothing..

"Okay..." I hesitated a bit before bringing myself to speak again "When I was just starting grade 8, I was walking home from this big party that was going on that night.. It was kind of dark and foggy outside.... I didn't think there would be anyone out." I felt a tear roll down my face

Louis nodded, gesturing for me to continue.

"Okay.... Well I walked around a corner on the street, and found myself bumping into this man... He looked buff.. And next thing I knew, I was being dragged to a car" by now there were streams of tears pouring down my cheeks.

Louis' eyes widened, waiting for me to continue.

"I tried to sc- scream... But the man held me down into the back seat, his strong arms pushed me down... He just started out as kissing my neck, but he somehow managed to get all my clothes, and his clothes, off. He raped me...." I sighed shakily "after that, he pushed me out of the car and drove off... Leaving me naked on the ground... And I felt disgusted.. Like I had been a disgrace to everyone.. I guess after that, I promised that I never wanted to be touched by a guy like that again..." I said, remembering the taunting memory.

Louis didn't say anything, he just sat there staring at me... I bet he felt disgusted.

"I know... You're disgusted, I know.." I said looking away and letting more tears fall.

Still nothing.

After a long while of hearing nothing, I turned to Louis.

"Louis?" I said.

Nothing..

"Are you really that disgusted in me? Because I you are, you should be... I never meant for-"

I was cut off by Louis' sudden embrace. I felt warm tears fall onto me shirt.

"I- I'm so s-sorry that happened to you" he stuttered.

I was shocked. I thought he would hate me, or think I was disgusting... This is not what I was expecting at all.

I tried to pull away from his embrace, but he just held me there.

Did he really are that much?

No. He couldn't.. Maybe he is just trying to make me feel better.. He probably thinks I'm the worst person ever.

After what felt like years, he pulled away and looked me deep in the eyes.

His eyes were full of pity mixed with love..

Love?

Why love?

"Harry... You think I would th-think you're disgusting because of that? I mean, yeah it's disgusting what the guy did, but it's not your fault..." Louis said.

But I think it is my fault.

I I wouldn't have decided to walk home instead of get a ride, that wouldn't have happened..

And also I shouldn't have let it happen.. I should have tried to run away, or scream louder...

I have every reason to blame it on myself.

"I'm gross though.." I argued.

"Harry.... What the guy did was gross... Not what you did.. And it was only one guy, do you think that trying to change your feelings for men will help? Because its not easy to get rid of... It just hurts you more." Louis said, now very serious.

"I.... I guess I never thought about that.." I said out loud, blushing as I realized I hadn't said it in my head.

"Well maybe you should.." he said.

I didn't know what u was doing..

Or why I did it...

But I pulled Louis down by his collar, and pecked him gently on the lips.

"Thank you..." I whispered.

He looked a little shocked and confused. "For what?"

"For making me realize that I have been wrong this whole time.. Thank you..."

I saw him smile.

"I guess you should probably tell Josh about it than, huh?" he said.

I thought about it for a second. I do need to tell Josh, I mean, I did the worst thing I had ever done to anyone to him... And he really didn't deserve it...

"Yeah.. I guess I should" I said, frowning.

Louis smiled sadly and stood up. "Well.... I'll call him than.." he said, taking out his phone.

I saw him dial in Josh's number and bring the phone to his ear.

After a few moments of waiting, I heard Louis speak.

"Josh?" "Yeah.. Sorry...." "Oh.. Well I was calling to say that I need you down here at the hospital..." "Because Harry wanted to speak to you...." "Okay thanks, bye"

He hung up and sat next to me on the bed.

"He said he'd be here in a few minutes... He just got home from coming from the hospital, and he's kind of pissed that he has to drive back.." Louis said.

"Oh... Okay... What if he hates me?" I asked.

"If he was ever really your friend, than he wouldn't.." Louis argued.

"Yeah... I guess that's true, we're going to have to find out when he gets here I guess..." I said.

I really do wonder what he's going to think...

Will he hate me..?

~

Sorry it took so long to update :(

Thank you to the people who forgave me!!

I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL, THANK YOU FOR READING!

What do you think Josh is gonna say?? :o

Okay... Well I guess... Leave a comment??!

Vote??!

Yeah... So that's pretty much all I guess...

Bye, my loves!