Chapter 7

Louis' POV

I woke up at about 6:00. I just laid there, I didn't want to get up. Thoughts of what Harry said kept making their way to my mind. Why would he say that to me? Well, I should have seen it coming. He has always hated me, so of course the kiss was only a one time thing. Or two time. Maybe we were just caught up in the moment. Yeah, lets goo with that.

After about an hour, I decided to go get something to eat, I was starving. I got up and made my way downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I frowned when I realized that there was nothing good to eat. After giving up and closing the fridge, I walked back to my room and shut the door. I sighed and got out my phone. I had eight missed called and three new messages. I opened the first message, it was from Zayn.

Louis! Have you seen Harry anywhere? He's not at home, we are worried and we have no clue to where he might be. We were thinking he might be with you.. x

Harry wasn't home? I felt kind of worried, but I thought about what he said to me earlier and suddenly I didn't care. He was probably out somewhere getting wasted, like always.

I sighed, ignoring the message and opening another. This one was from... Harry?

Louis, I'm sorry about what I said to you. You don't have to forgive me. I'm a horrible person and I know that. I don't deserve to be on this earth. Maybe it would be better if I was gone, right? Yeah. It would. So maybe I should just leave, no one would care anyway. I'm a jerk, Louis. I deserve to die. So maybe I will. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. x

I gasped.  No. This... can't be happening. No. No. NO. I slipped my phone into my pocket and sprinted out the door, almost slipping while reaching the end of the stairs. I threw on a jacket and some TOMS while grabbing my keys and running out of the front door. When I reached my car, I pulled it out of the driveway and sped down the street.

I searched almost every part of Doncaster. No Harry. Where could he be? Oh no, he better not be hurt. Shit. I grabbed my phone and was about to call Harry when I saw that I still had eight missed calls and one new messaged. I decided to see who the missed calls had been from.

Zayn. Zayn. Zayn. Unknown. Unknown. Zayn. Niall. Unknown.

I decided to call the unknown number and was surprised to hear a lady answer.

"Hello, thank you for calling Doncaster Royal Infirmary, how may I help you?"

"Um.. well I got a missed call from you, this is L- Louis Tomlinson." I said with a shaky voice.

I heard a keyboard typing and then the lady spoke into the phone again "Oh, yes! Louis Tomlinson. We called to inform you about Harry Styles, he has gotten injured and is getting treatment at the moment. His mother and friend said that it was a good idea to call you..."

I froze. Harry was injured. It's all my fault. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. I quickly pushed the end button on the phone and put my car in drive, rushing to the hospital.

Harry's POV (before accident)

After I got cleaned up and left the bathroom, I decided to text Louis.

Louis, I'm sorry about what I said to you. You don't have to forgive me. I'm a horrible person and I know that. I don't deserve to be on this earth. Maybe it would be better if I was gone, right? Yeah. It would. So maybe I should just leave, no one would care anyway. I'm a jerk, Louis. I deserve to die. So maybe I will. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. x

After I  got that over with, I decided to go for a "walk". Before heading out the door, I walked back into the restroom and got the razor and a hand full of pills. My life needs to end. I need to be gone so I don't ruin another persons life. Not again.

I shoved the razor and pills into my pocket, and without saying anything to my mum, walked out the door.

When I reached the park, it was empty. I decided I should let it happen here. I guess this is the end. I walked to one of the swings and sat on it. I took the razor out of my pocket and took it to my arm. I cut into it. Once.. Two.. Three.. Four.. Until I reached ten. I reached for the pills in my pocket and popped them all into my mouth, one by one. I could feel myself getting dizzy and I suddenly hit the ground.

This was the end.

Bye, world.

Zayns POV (before accident)

Louis never texted me back so I decided to go looking for Harry. After trying about every place in town, I decided to look at the park. I saw a figure off a guy on the swings. I looked closer and saw a bed of curls on his head. It was Harry. I started to get out of the car when I saw the body collapse.

"Harry!" I screamed and ran towards him. He was lying on the ground with blood covering his arm like a blanket. I saw something oval shaped on the ground near him. Was that a.... pill? No. No, Harry. Why would he do this?

I snapped back to reality and was bursting in tears. I called 999 and told them were we we. After I called them I decided to call Louis. I called him three times and there was no answer.

Suddenly I heard sirens and sat next to Harry, holding his hand and sobbing.

"Please don't leave, Harry. Please."

The paramedics started rushing over with a stretcher. This can't be happening.

He won't die,

I know he won't.

Please don't die, Harry.

I know, I know. More sadness. But I swear it will get better! I PINKY PROMISE!

*tear tear tear*

Can you guys please comment and vote.. maybe even fan?? :)

I want to get at least 25 votes and 15 comments.. Can you guys do that? :)

I love you all and thank you for reading.. :) Leave a comment on what you think will happen next.

~Keely ;) x

PS, can you guys go read the description for my Niam Fanfic and tell me if I should continue? It would mean alot :)