Chapter 3

Louis' POV

"Boobear, I'm home!" I heard my mum say as the door swung open.

Harry pulled away quickly. He looked at my mum then back at me. I saw anger and fear in his bright green eyes. He got up and ran out the door, slightly shoving my mum in the process.

I gasped in disbelief. What just happened?

I stood up quickly to go see if my mum was okay. "Mum, are you okay?" I said holding her arm.

"Yeah, I'm fine. What was that all about?" she said as my younger sisters came barging into the house. I don't think they saw anything.

"Who was that guy, Lou?" I heard my younger sister, Lottie, say.

"He's no one" I said as i began to run up the stairs. When I reached my room, I slammed the door slightly, falling back on my bed. I sat there for a second, staring at the ceiling. I heard my phone buzz in my pocket. I took it out and looked at the caller ID. Eleanor.

"Hello?" I said in the speaker while putting the phone to my ear.

"LouLou!" I heard her happy tone screech into the phone.

"Hey, babe." I said softly.

She paused for a second as if thinking of what to say. You could tell she was excited. "Well I was just calling to tell you that there's a party tomorrow night at Niall's place. Think you can go?" I froze. Harry. Harry kissed me. And we still had to finish our project.

"I don't think I-"

"Oh c'mon Lou, pleeease" she said stretching out the 'E'.

I gave a long sigh. "I suppose i can.." I said finally.

"Great! Pick me up at eight then?"

"Sure, El. See you tomorrow, love you"

"Love you t-" i hung up the phone before she could finish speaking. I threw the phone to the other side of the bed. I started to rub my face slowly with my hands, letting out a loud, angry groan.

Why did Harry kiss me? I thought to myself. I coudn't get it out of my head. Last time I checked he was NOT gay. And neither was I. And most importantly, I think I liked it.

How was I supposed to tell Eleanor? I can't just pretend like it never happened. I sighed and buried my face into my pillow. Slowly falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the school, heading down the hallway. I stepped in my class and sat at an empty desk. I was early. About a minute later I saw Harry walk in with Zayn. He wouldn't even look at me. I sighed and looked down.

Zayn took the seat next to me and Harry sat at the other side of him. I had an idea. I took a piece of paper out of my notebook.

"Why does Harry hate me? what have I done to him? Please don't show him this or tell him that I asked you." I wrote on the paper before quickly giving it to Zayn. He looked at me then back at the paper. He started searching his pocket for a pen.

"Here" i said and handed him a mine. I saw him write out a response then hand me back the paper, along with the pen. I looked at the paper eagerly.

"I'm not sure actually. He never really talks about it. Why the fuck do you wanna know anyway? I thought you hated him." I read off the paper.

I sighed and crumbled up the paper. Shoving it into my pocket. Zayn looked at me questioningly. I just rolled my eyes and and stared at the front of the classroom.

"It's okay if you like Harry, I won't tell him" he whispered so no one else could hear. I looked over at him, he had a worried look on his face.

"I don't" I said back to him, glancing over at Harry who had his face in his arms. He was asleep.

Zayn followed my eyes then looked back at me. "you sure about that?" he said with a smirk.

"If you even think about telling him, I will make the rest of 12th grade living hell for you. understood?" I said, trying my best to look serious.

Zayn laughed "I wont, promise" he said, winking at me. Good, I hope I can trust him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked up to Eleanor's door. I stood there waiting for her to answer after a rung the doorbell.

"LOUIS!" She said in a high pitched voice.

"Hey, El" I said with a fake smile.

"Thank you for showing up, love you" she said leaning in for a kiss. I turned my head, she ended up kissing my cheek instead. I saw a bit of hurt in her eyes.

"What's wrong, Lou?" she said looking worried.

"I'll tell you on the way to Niall's." I said walking towards my car, her following my steps.

On the way there, we were silent. None of said anything the whole way there. I parked my car infront of Niall's house, not making an effort to get out.

"You don't love me anymore, do you?" she said, not making eye contact with me. I didn't say anything. I just sat there, feeling guilty.

"Who is it?" she said calmly, yet hurtful.

"What?" I said looking her in the eyes. She returned the gaze.

"Who is the other girl, Louis? Is it someone I know? I'm not an idiot, I know when someone is cheating on me!" She said as tears began to form in her eyes. I looked down. I didn't know what to say. "You know what, Lou? we're through." She said stepping out of the car and running up to Niall's crowded house. I didn't bother to run after her.

I went into Niall's house. There was bodies grinding, and people dancing and having fun. I sighed as I went to grab a drink. When I turned back around, I saw him. Harry. He was talking to Zayn, and there was no doubt he was drunk. I tried to walk past him without being seen.

"LOUIS!" He said. grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards them. Shit.

"Get your hands off of me!" I snapped back at him, pulling my hand away roughly.

He looked at me, for a second I saw fear in his eyes, but it washed away. I didn't want to talk to him. Especially when he was drunk. I took a long sip of my drink. Gulping it all down. "Why?" I heard Harry say.

"What..?" I said, getting another drink and gulping it down.

Harry sighed as he stood up and walked closer to me. I was too drunk to step back. Harry grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, looking completely sober. "I want you" he whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. Next thing I knew his lips were pressed against mine, I didn't even try to pull back. It was perfect. He was perfect.

YAAAAAAY! I'm finally done with Chapter 3! Hope you all liked it! Feel free to comment/ fan/ vote! Love you all and thanks for reading! <3

~Keely ;) x