Chapter 2

Louis' POV

Harry shoved by Mrs. Flack, settling at a desk in the front. I looked over at him. He stared at the front of the room, anger still filling his face. I don't understand what his problem was with me. Why he hated me. Was it something I did? Something I said?

"Louis Tomlinson!" I heard the teacher yell, breaking me from my thoughts.

I took my eyes off of Harry, "Yes?"

"You and Harry are being grouped up for your project" she said as Harry's head shot up. Shit.

Harry looked pissed "NO! I refuse to work with that twat!" his voice slightly raised.

"I'm sorry, but you two are going to have to work things out, this project is worth 60% of your grade" she said with a hand on her hip, looking at me and Harry.

"Fine" I mumbled, not bothering to look up. Harry looked at the teacher, then back at me. He rolled his eyes and began looking at the ground. He sat back in his chair and sighed.

"Okay" he said not saying another word. I smiled. Wait- why did I smile? I hated him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school ended i ran into Harry in the hall. "Watch where you're going you twat!" he said in a raised voice.

I looked up at him, his beautiful green orbs glistened in the light. "Oh, I was just looking for you. I would like to apologize for what happened-"

"I don't need your apology" He said as he began to walk away,

"Wait!" I yelled running over to him. "We still need to work on our project, remember?"

He sighed, annoyed. "Fine, your house or mine?"

"Um. Mine." I said looking up at him. He still stared at the ground.

"Oka-" he began to say but he was cut off.

"Louis! We're thinking about hanging out tonight, do you wanna...?" Liam's voice trailed off as him and Niall noticed Harry.

"Um. I would love to, but me and Harry have a project. Maybe some other time?" They looked at Harry then back at me.

"Okay" he finally said walking off whispering to Niall.

"Let's go" Harry said, walking out the school doors of the school with me close behind. We hopped into his car and drove in silence to my house. I'm surprised he still remembers where I live. The last time, and only time, he came to my house was in 9th grade. The time of my 'Starting Highschool' Party.

We walked into the house. It was empty. Thank goodness. Wait- what? why would i wanna be alone with Harry? I'm not gay! He walked to my coach and sat down, putting his feet on the table in the process.

"So, wanna get started?" He said. His voice less angry than usual.

"Sure" I said walking over, planting myself next to him.

Harry's POV

We took nearly two hours coming up with idea's for our project. "I think that's enough work for today" I said leaning back on the couch. Louis watched me, looking as if he had something to tell me. I looked at him with a questioning look.

"Why.." he started off "Why do you hate me?" he looked embarrassed and began to stiffen up. What?

"Louis..." I began, sitting up. His eyes began to turn watery. WHAT?

A tear fell from his face and I quickly whiped it away with my thumb. We looked into each others eyes. I began to lean in slowly. What am I doing, STOP! But i didn't stop. Our lips were so close to each other, I could feel his steady breathing on my face. I crashed my lips against his, kissing him aggressively. It took him awhile before finally kissing back. He was a great kisser. WHAT? I put my hands on his waist, pulling him in closer while he rested his on my neck, making the kiss deeper.

"BooBear, I'm home!" I heard a women's voice and quickly pulled away from Louis. He looked at me, wide eyed and blushed. I got up and ran out the door, slightly shoving his mum in the process.

What have I just done?

Okay. I kinda had writers block when I was writing this. Hope you you liked it! Please feel free to vote/ fan/ comment ANY time, thank you!

I need  your opinions, please tell me what you think! x

Love you all,

~Keely ;) x