Chapter 4

Niall's POV

Surprisingly I wasn't drunk. I tried to get past the dancing crowds, but there was too much people. But something caught my eye. There was a girl sitting on the couch sobbing. It took me a while to make out the face. Eleanor?

"Eleanor, what's wrong? What happened? Where's Louis?" I said with a comforting tone, walking over to the couch and sitting by her.

She looked up at me, there was tears staining her face. "hopefully dying in a whole" She said in between sobs.

"Oh, Eleanor! What happened?" I said, rubbing her back politely.

"We... We broke up" She cried out. A feeling of relief crept through my body.

"Aww! Eleanor! It's okay!" I said pulling her in for a hug.

She sat there crying into my chest "What am I gonna do, Niall?"

"Eleanor, I'll go talk to him. You stay here" I said while walking into the crowd, leaving Eleanor crying on the couch.

Harry's POV

I can't believe Zayn talked me into coming to this party. I had about four drinks and I was already starting to feel dizzy. Another... Then another...

I saw a familiar face walking past me and Zayn. With no thought I called him over. I was too drunk to give a shit.

"LOUIS!" I said. Grabbing him by his wrist and pulling him towards me.

"Get your hands off of me!" he snapped back at me, pulling his hand away roughly. Ouch.

I looked at him, I was scared a little, but carried looking him in the eyes. He reached for another drink, gulping it all down. "Why?" I said back to him. He looked confused.

"What..?" he said, getting another drink and gulping it down. Was he really that clueless?

I sighed as I stood up and walked closer to him. I didn't know what I was doing, but it felt so right. I grabbed him by his waist and pulled him closer to me, "I want you" I whispered in his ear ear, not even thinking before I spoke. Next thing I knew my lips were pressed against his. I don't know why I was doing this, again, but I liked it.

I heard a voice clear and I turned to see who it was. It was Liam. One of the most popular guys school. He wore white jeans and a blue button up shirt. He stood there shocked, I swear I saw someone run away from behind him, but I wasn't sure.

"Liam, are you okay? What happened, babe?" I saw his girlfriend, Danielle,  walk over. She waved her and in front of his face. He blinked a few times and looked at her then back at us.

"Oh, sorry." he said kissing her. His face was full of anger as he looked at Louis. I had no idea what was going on. Louis looked down, in a bit of an ashamed way. Did I do something wrong? Liam grabbed Louis by the shirt and dragged him away.

I was a bit worried, but I shrugged it off and walked back to Zayn. I plopped in the chair next to him and gave out a long sigh.

I didn't notice, but his eyes were wide, and he was staring at me questioningly. I didn't feel like explaining, so I put on the drunk act. Laughing then taking a drink of my beer. He nodded in understanding.

A few minutes later, I was in the bathroom throwing up. I lifted my head and leaned back on the wall. After a few seconds I stood up, brushed my teeth and headed out if the bathroom. I walked downstairs and out the front door. I decided it was time to be heading home and call it a day.

Niall's POV

I couldn't find Louis anywhere. I was about to give up when I saw a guy who looked just like Louis kissing... Harry?

I decided to get a closer look. And unfortunately, it was Louis.

I could feel tears in my eyes. Him and Eleanor JUST broke up, and he was already making out with someone else? And that someone else was Harry?

I didn't know what to do, so I went to get Liam. I made him follow me to the spot where I saw them kissing. I walked behind him, waiting for him to notice. I could feel Liam stiffen, and that's when I knew he saw them.

I couldn't control myself, my vision got blurry and there were tears bursting from my eyes. Liam cleared his throat. I couldn't take it so I ran to the bathroom, not wanting to be seen.

I sat on the floor, letting out quiet sobs. I heard the door open, but I didn't care who it was. I just sat there crying.

"Hey, mate. Are you alright?" I didn't recognize the voice, so I looked up. There stood a tall, hansom guy with black hair. He looked familiar and I remembered I had English with him. His name was... Zayn?

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said, looking at the floor. He sat next to me, and put his arm around my shoulder. I accepted and leaned into his chest, still crying.

"I saw what happened. Why did you feel so bad about Harry and Louis kissing?" I cried even more at the thought of those two kissing. Zayn must have noticed because he started wiping the tears from my eyes with his thumb. We sat there for what felt like  forever when I finally managed to stutter a response.

"It's because I... I- Love.. Louis" Zayn didn't seem to make any emotion. He just kissed my head and kept whispering "It's okay, everything will be fine". I liked how comforting he was. I couldn't help but wrap my arms around him and fall asleep.

WOOOHOOO! Ha! I finished chapter 4! Please tell me what you thought, it might have been confusing.. but i tried my best and i hope you liked it! Thank you for reading! It means so much! Feel COMPLETELY free to leave a comment, vote, or fan! I love you all :)

~Keely ;) x