Chapter 12

Someone told me to make my chapters longer so.... here you go, loves. x

Harry's POV

"Well.." I let out a shaky breath before continuing "when I was in grade 9, before I had heard about Josh being gay, I was-"

Suddenly the door swung open, revealing a lot of familiar faces.

"Harry!" My mom called "You're awake!"

I let go of Louis' wrist and he stood up, getting out of everyone's way. He looked frustrated and angry... maybe because I never finish that sentence? I shook at the thought of finishing it. It's so painful to think about, I can't believe I was that close to telling him. I barely know him for crying out loud! But something inside me tells me I can trust him and that he might be...... the one.

No, Louis can't be.

No no no no no.

I hadn't realized that everyone was hugging me until I was having trouble breathing. All I could hear was non-stop rambling about how they were so worried and blah.

I looked around and saw Josh still standing at the side of the door, staring at me. We need to have a long talk.

Last thing I saw was Louis walk up to Josh and whisper something before my view was blocked by Zayn towering over me, smiling and crying at the same time.

I noticed something when he stood there too...

He was....

No, he couldn't be.

I rubbed my eyes and squinted a bit... he is! He is holding Niall's hand! Am I missing something? Why is Niall even here, I barely know him... and why is he holding Zayn's hand?! Okay... now I've got to talk to him too..

Zayn knows what I did to Josh... and he probably thinks that I hate gay people.. that I'm homophobic... but honestly, I'm not.

I'm fine with him being gay, it's actually quite exciting! But how long has he been...?

Suddenly I saw their hands flinch away and Zayn blushing. I chuckled and said "It's okay, Zayn"

He looked at me wide eyed before bringing his hand to my head. I looked at him confused and his eyes got even wider.

"Um.. are you high?" he asked. Me and Niall burst out into fits of laughter. Niall had a really adorable laugh, he seems really funny. I wonder why I never noticed him before..

"Cute laugh you got there, Niall" I said winking. He blushed a little and then laughed again. I looked at Zayn and mouthed 'We need to talk'. he looked at me confused, so I gestured to the still laughing Niall.

He nodded understandingly, and dragged Niall to some nearby chairs so my mum could greet me. Oh great, she's probably going to yell at me and ask me what I was thinking. The thing is, I wasn't thinking.

I never think, actually, I just do. That's what my problem is, I don't think before my actions! I know it's  bad, but I can't help it! I say the first thing that comes to mind, no second thoughts. Kind of what happened when I said those things to Louis, I guess I just freaked out a bit... or maybe a lot.

My mum stood there, staring at me in disbelief. Oh shit, here comes the yelling.

I closed my eyes tight, waiting for her to begin shouting, but instead, she pulled me into a tight hug. I was confused and opened my eyes slowly. There were tears streaming down her pale face. I frowned at the sight of my mother like this, the last time I saw her this way was when.. well.. I never saw her this way.