『13』| 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙾𝙻𝙳 𝚈𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙾𝚆 𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙲𝙺𝚂

[ author's note: ] ahhh ok here's the next chapter! thank you to everyone who reads and votes and comments and adds this book to their reading lists, I appreciate the feedback and all of the support !!

- mia

_________________________________

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
THE
SECOND
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
CHAPTER
THIRTEEN
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
THE
OLD
YELLOW
BRICKS
*:・゚*:・゚

|______________________________|

[[ MAX. ]]

[[ 522 DAYS BEFORE THE HEIST BEGAN ]]

[[ LAS VEGAS, THE STRIP 📍]]

Rarities; to see rainfall in the night, hitting pools of puddled neon reflection. It was a regular Tuesday for a lot of natives, though it was different finding them strutting the strip oh so casually. Many vacationers and tourists at heart were found swimming in the nightlife with margarita slushies in hand and karaoke bar after another possessed by neon color. The people I knew, the circle I always found myself with were hopping every one of these gambling tables wishing to reap what they sow and do it all over again. I've managed to make a living with a roll of the dice, simply making momentum my bitch. Sometimes, I've wanted to leave; merely considering the thought. Since I've always met luck at the right moment where I am in this city, so I never had a reason to. To leave. I couldn't imagine how that'd be.
I prop the dark-haired girl on top of me with guidance, her upper thighs grazing my hips at a friction pace. Smirking at her, I puffed on a cigarette as my gaze fixated on her perky tits bouncing with enthusiasm.

"How's that?" Auburn or Antoinette-something had asked me as I furrowed my eyebrows. I remained silent.

"How is what?" I asked.

"You know what, fuck you." She suddenly ceased thrusting her pulsating vagina onto my cock.

"I'm not a mind reader. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you could keep going."

"Whatever. You're lucky you've got the charisma. If it were to be any other man underneath me, I would've walked out just about this very second with that question."

"Flattering. What do you want me to do, fall in love with you?"

"Fuck, I'm going to cum." She moaned.

"Yeah," I grunted, feeling my hard dick swell pleasingly. "Cum for me baby girl."

The girl ejaculated generously, my warm cum filling the rubber as she hopped off with an exhale in contentment.

I ashed the burnt-out cigarette onto the ashtray, glancing over at her.

"You wanna grab something to eat?" She mused, looking over at me.

"I've got somewhere to be, Auburn." I mustered up to say with an everlasting sigh. "But get yourself something to eat, and we'll call it even."