Ch 2: Date and Evolution

Half a year has passed since Asia Started to Live in London at first she was having trouble communicating but in just a month she manage to Speak English fluently Which Suprise Even Rimuru and his Family.

At first, she had trouble thrusting people but with the help of Rimuru, she slowly started to trust people once more.

Asia also had been going to school in London together with Rimuru the school they went to was a famous Academy around the world, when she first arrived the boys wanted to talk to her but they all back down when they know that she was a Freind of Rimuru.

The two would Spend time together and every time they would find a chance to do so.

From the eyes of the other students, they saw nothing but a lovely couple, which made every boy and Girls Jealous of their relationship.

***

Currently, Asia is Heading to the Parking area where Rimuru's Car is parked on their way the two are talking about the upcoming weekend and Their plan.

"Hey Asia It's been Half a Year since you came here and we have time to go Sightseeing this whole place together, so do you want to go and Have fun this weekend?" Rimuru ask

"You mean like a Date?" Asia as with a teasing tone

"Well, you could say that," Rimuru said keeping his composure but he Was already too nervous on the inside.

"Ok" Asia Replied with a smile

"Really?" Rimuru asks since he still can't believe that Asia Accepted his Invitation.

"Yes, you don't believe me?" Asia Replied

"No, I believe you" Rimuru replied with a bright smile

After a while, they Arrived At the parking area where Rimuru's white Chevrolet Corvette was parked.

The two went inside and Rimuru drive the two of them home.

***

It's now dinner time and The whole Tempest Family was eating.

With Marcus and Aira On the other side while Rimuru on The other side of the Table, Aira and Marcus was the name of Rimuru's Parents.

'You two Seems happy" Markus Asks the two

"Well we plan on going on a date Tomorrow" Rimuru replied which made Asia Blush and his two parents Smile

"Ara Ara our baby boy is now Making his Move to make a cute girl fall for him" Aira Said while teasing Rimuru and Asia

"S...Stop it mom you embarrassing me," Rimuru said while His red all over his face

His father then started to trown Random words like "My little boy is going to be a Man" or something like "If you ever need advice when you two Do it just ask me" which Made Aira Punch him in the stomach sending him Flaying a few meters away.