Ch 17: Training I

{A/N: Just a heads up, everything written here is purely made by my own imagination and isn't canon.}

---This Chapter is written by Spirit-Rimuru---

___________

Rimuru, together with Asia, is patiently waiting for the others to wake up. The two couples don't need to sleep due to being spiritual beings that don't require any sleep.

Throughout the entire night, the two wait patiently while being in each other's embrace.

'Ciel, how is everything?'

[All of the Sin Series Ultimate Skills have already been re-created, Master. I've also notified the other patrons about your plan, and I have completed the place where the devils will train. All we need to do is throw them into hellish training for them to obtain one of the Sin Series Ultimate Skills.]

'You really hate those devils, huh?'

[It's just your imagination, Master.]

'It's just my imagination? Like hell it was.'

The two continue to talk about their plan of training Rias and the others. Ciel doesn't actually hold any grudge against the devils. She was just angry since the devils put her master in a situation that he was not supposed to be involved with.

***

The sun starts to rise from the horizon, and a certain red-haired girl slowly opens her eyes.

"Where am I?" she asks as she stares at the unfamiliar ceiling.

She moves her head from left to right and notices that she isn't even in her room.

She sits herself up and looks out the window, happy that the event of them being rescued is not a dream.

"Bouchou," a familiar voice echoes from her left side, and when she looks to her left, she sees Issei standing there.

"Issei... I'm..."

"Please don't say anything... I'm sorry I couldn't help you when you needed me."

Issei says while hugging Rias, who has just woken up. Rimuru had already told Issei that the Rias who killed Asia and their real president are two different beings.

After the two finish their reunion, Issei helps Rias to get up, and they go downstairs.

Once they arrive, Rias sees that all of her peerage members are there, even the heavily injured Akeno, who is sitting and smiling as if nothing had happened.

"Everyone..."

"President."

"Big sister."

Asia hugs Rias and is happy that her older sister figure is back.

"Asia, I..."

"Please don't say anything, Big Sister. I won't hate you. It's not you who hurt me."

Asia says as she hugs Rias. She has come to know that in this vast multiverse, she can't just hate a person who didn't do anything bad to her. But if she comes face to face with the one who hurt her or tries something funny with those she cares about, she won't hesitate to pay them back double.

***

After their reunion and having breakfast, everyone was seated and waiting for Rimuru to speak.

"So, I assume that everyone here has come to know that there are two Rias Gremorys and two Akeno Himejimas?"

Everyone nodded in response to Rimuru's question since he had explained what had happened while they were eating breakfast.

"So, to move forward, I need all of you to become strong. That way, once you return to the outside world, even if you come face to face with the fakes, you can protect yourselves. So, I wanted to train you guys."

"You mean you will help us train?" Kiba asked.

"Yes. From what I've observed, all of you are weak. The way our enemies managed to kidnap Rias and Akeno without any of you noticing shows that you all are weak."

Rimuru stated the harsh reality, and no one debunked his statement since they had also become aware of their weakness compared to Asia and Rimuru.

"So, I'm going to train all of you, or more specifically, my subordinates will train all of you. Your goal is to obtain an Ultimate Skill."

"Subordinate? Ultimate Skill?" Koneko asked with a confused look.

"Well, I'm someone with subordinates, and as for Ultimate Skills, they are ultimate powers that control the very laws of nature. They are powers that can only be countered by another Ultimate Skill."

"But how will we all obtain such power?"

"Good question, Rias. I will put all of you through training for a long time, maybe a few million years or so, until you all obtain an Ultimate Skill. But your first goal is to obtain a Unique Skill."

"When you say training for millions of years, you're joking, right?"

Issei asked, and everyone also looked at Rimuru to confirm if he was joking. However, Rimuru didn't have a look that indicated he was joking.

"You're kidding, right?"

"No... Anyway, let's start."

Rimuru flicked his finger, and they were immediately teleported to the Star Palace.

"I will teleport all of you to your instructors. Don't worry about time; the flow of time here is different from the material world. A few million years here is just a few days on Earth. Also, good luck."

Rimuru said and flicked his fingers again, teleporting the Gremory Peerage to their designated instructors.

***

"You must be Issei... Kuhaha! I'm the Storm Dragon, Veldora Tempest. Nice to meet you."

"My name is Zegion."

"My name is Chrys. We will be your training instructors from here on out."

Issei was teleported to a rocky world filled with volcanoes, and his instructors were Veldora, Zegion, and Chrys.

.
.
.
.

Meanwhile, Xenovia and Kiba were teleported to a bamboo forest, where three figures stood in front of them.

"Hoho... Youngsters, my name is Hakuro. I will be training you in the way of the sword."

"My name is Benimaru. I'll also train you in using the sword."

"The name is Agera."

.
.
.
.

Rias and Akeno were teleported to a place that looked like a magic forest.

"My name is Shuna. I will be training you in magic."

"My name is Testarossa. I will be honing your strategic skills," Tess said.

.
.
.
.

While Koneko and Irina were teleported to a place with a grassy plain, and in front of the angel and the Nekomata were two women: one with yellow hair and the other with a fox tail.

"The name is Carrera. My lord ordered me to help you two."

"My name is Kumara. I'll also help both of you improve."

From here on out, their hellish training would begin.

---End---