Ch 4: School Day I

After Asia And Rimuru Arrived in Japan they Imidiatly Head home to their Mansion and Rest, Since they Arrive on Saturday, and on Sunday the two would go to Inspect their Company.

***

The Morning Sunrise to the land of Rising Sun, The Sounds of Birds Crippling Can be heard in the Surroundings, on a Beautiful Modern House Two people can be seen sleeping in the same Room.

The rays of the morning sunlight Shine on their skin as one of them open his eye.

*Yawn* " It's already Morning?" Rimuru said while Yawning

He looks around a finds Asia Sleeping next to him while Hugging his arms.

Seeing Asia's Sleeping Face, Rimuru decided to Watch his Fiancé Sleep, after a While Asia's eyes started to Twitch and she slowly opens it.

"Good morning Sleepy Head" Rimuru said to Asia with a teasing tone.

"Good Morning" Asia replied while her face is red as a Tomato.

After a while, the two Decided to Take a shower and head for Breakfast.

After the two finished eating their breakfast they went to The Company and decided to look around.

When they arrive the company employee started to Look at them and some saying things like,

"Look Asia-sama and Rimuru-sama"

"They're A match made In heaven"

"Seeing a youngster like them enjoying their relationship, Ahh I can now die Peacefully"

When Rimuru and Asia Heard those Remarks their face Started to turn Red, well for, Rimuru Ciel had been teasing him ever since He and Asia Got Engaged.

After they Inspect the company Rimuru handed out things that they must do and Fix to ensure the company runs Without a problem, The Rimuru and Asia spend their day together going all around the City of Kuoh.

***

Meanwhile, in the Kuoh Academy, every Teacher is getting ready since a new school year Coming up.

Well, they are in chaos because they receive a piece of information about a New Transfer student and one returning student who both came from England.

"Hey, Have you know About the new students?" One of the teachers ask

"Of course I know they are the newly Engaged Couple from the Tempest family" one of the teachers replied

When everyone hears that the new students can from a Very Famous family know for their great accomplishments, they became even more chaotic because some teachers were fans of the two.

***

Meanwhile, in the Hyoudou household Issei was Preparing everything that he need for the new upcoming school year.

As he finished Preparing his Stuff, Issei stand up and put it back next to his bed He look around his room and stop his eyes on a picture.

In the picture, he saw all the members of the ORC but his eyes stop on a certain person and that was Asia, as he looks at the picture memories of Asia Began to flow back to him.

And he was Blaming himself for not being able to Save his little Sister.

{A/N: Issei will only have a Brother and Sister Relationship here}

***

It's now Monday and Rimuru woke up early because he wanted to prepare Lunch boxes for himself and Asia, The servant Wanted to Do it for him but he said that he can prepare it by himself.