Ch 6: Those That came from the Church I

The Confrontation between Rias And Rimuru ended.

Asia was now Heading Home but before they get home The two decided to have a little bit of fun and goes to a nearby Arcade.

The two Played Arcade Games together and Rimuru even won A Teddy bear that looks like a pokemon.

And everyone who See's them immediately Ask For an Autograph it was a pain but Asia And Rimuru didn't seem to be bothered by it.

As the two finished having Fun together they headed to where Rimuru Motorcycle was parked.

On the way, the two are stopped by a Man wearing a black Coat.

"The two of you are Rather Strange I could feel a Very tiny bit of Magical Energy coming from that girl" The Coated man Said

"What the hell are you saying, old man?" Rimuru ask Acting like he didn't know what the man was saying.

"I'm not talking to you Human, Little Girl I would Appreciate it if you Don't move it will make this much Easy," The man said as he Created a Spear made of light and Throws it towards Asia.

But to his Suprise The spear that was supposed to hit Asia Vanished.

"W...What the hell," The man said But before he could Compose Himself he sense a Presence behind him.

"I don't really like those who suddenly attack Someone Especially if the ones that are getting attacked are Someone Important to me," Rimuru said as he Peirce the Heart of the Man And disintegrate its body Using Black Flame.

"Let's go home Asia," Rimuru said as if nothing happened Asia walks Towards him and hugged Rimuru's arm.

Asia was no longer the Naive girl that she once was, she Now understand the world Much better and She was willing to kill if it means Protecting those that are important to her.

After they Headed home they had dinner and Takes a bath and like always slept together on the same bed while Hugging each other.

***

The next day The two woke up and did their Usual morning routine and after they had their Breakfast they Went to school.

Only to be greeted by people again, The two Runs towards their class so that they won't be Caught up by the crowd and when they arrived Issei Imidiatly Went and talk to them.

"Good Morning Asia and Rimuru" Issei greeted the two

"Good morning Issei-san," Asia said

"Morning dude," Rimuru said

"Can we talk later during the break?" Issei said

"Sure We'll wait for you on the school rooftop," Rimuru said

And then the Bell rings and The class started after 4 hours class ended and Lunch hour is now in Motion Rimuru along with Asia Headed towards the Rooftop and Issei was following them.

While on their way Asia and Rimuru are talking and Issei was looking at the two.

As Issei looked at Asia Who was smiling while talking to Rimuru let out a Smile.

'I'm glad that you are happy Besides him, I wonder how will Mom and Dad React when they found out that their Little daughter is now Engaged' Is what Issei thought.

"You've been smiling Issei is something on your mind" Rimuru ask

"No, I'm Just happy to see Asia Happy talking with you...." Issei pushes a pit and then continues "If you made my Little sister cry I will rift off your bone I don't care if I have to die in the process"

Issei said with a serious eye looking at Rimuru.

"Don't worry I won't make her cry and I will make her happy" Rimuru replied ash he holds Asia's Hands Asia only Blush at what Rimuru said but she was happy to hear it.

After the two reach the rooftop they started to eat their lunchbox.

"By the way when are you two coming to my house," Issei said

"Well come today after school," Asia said as she continues to eat her lunch.

"I see I can't wait to see what's mom and dad's Reaction," Issei said and the three Continue to eat after the Lunch hour ended they head back to their room and the class once again start.

After a few more hours the School bell rings indicating the end of School and students Prepare to Head back home.

Issei went home first and Asia and Rimuru stop at a nearby Cake shop to buy Cake for Issei's Parents.

After they bought the cake they went towards Issei House ofcourse Rimuru already knows where the location is since Ciel Help him with it.

"Soo, this is your old house, are you ready Asia?" Rimuru asks Asia.

"Yes" Asia replied

Rimuru then knocks on the door After a few seconds The door opened A Woman with Brown hair, Came out of it the woman Imidiatly Hug Asia And Cried.

"Asia where have you been all this time we were worried about you" The woman ask she was Issei's Mother and Asia's Adopted Mother named Miki Hyoudou

"I'm sorry Oka-sama I will explain everything later," Asia said

"And you must be Rimuru," Miki said thank you for taking care of my daughter

"I only did what I need to do for the girl that I loved," Rimuru said and Miki made a Suprise look.

She then let the two in and when the two Entered they saw Issei taking to two individuals covered in a White cloak.

When Rimuru and Asia Entered the two individuals were Suprise and were looking the Rimuru and Asia.

"I'm sorry we should go now sorry to take your Time," one of the People said

Rimuru Imidiatly knows that It was a Girl who was talking and what interest him is that the two were holding a holy Weapons.

And one of the two was an Angel.

"Then we will go now let's meet again Issei-san," The girl with chestnut hair said the two then Leaves but the Other one looked at Asia before leaving.

~End~

***

New chapter Hope you guys like it

Up next: Those that came from the church II